Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    lol

actually im sure many guys here would love to suck Dennis Rodmans dick and get fucked by him once he put a wig a make up. believe me base on the threads that i could see here
    You'd love it!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    I have no qualms with the posters but do we really need another thread of young looking, mostly hairless (i stress that word) twinks with people wishing they would transition? There are tons of girls out there that have TRANSITIONED. I don't feel like we need another thread with a bunch of twinks, when we really already have one.
    There's difference between the two threads. The 'club kids' thread was originally to show ones who were displaying feminine looks, but were not identified as trans. Case in point Brandon Valentine. Many trans women had not transisitioned at all when they were his age. So I see people like Brandon V, who are public gender benders, make it more acceptable for trans persons, and others to accept themselves.

There's a discrimination that comes through HA, someitmes. Some post ops say, liking anyone pre-op is gay. The more advanced pre-ops say liking anyone with implants is gay, and on down the line. That "pretty boys" thread taught me something, I still don't like the non-feminine ones. So its a good thing for me to know what I like and don't like, and I'm not judging anyone else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brandonvalentine5adcb0542d9f.jpg 
Views:	633 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	318324  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe View Post
    Or you could not click them....It's really not that hard.
    There's the simple solution right there.

Quote Originally Posted by joey1980 View Post
    Can't unclick once you've clicked
    The name of the thread is PRETTY BOYS.
    what did you think you were going to see ?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

how many hundreds of threads do we have in the general forum? i see no reason why one of them can't be devoted to pretty boys and another to club kids. if you don't want to see the pics, don't open the threads...that is, if you can stay your hand.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Hopefully you guys can see the OP's request is rhetorical! The point is he wants the board to remain focused on transgirls not guys!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Sory but I dont see the need, its like merging the Israeli and the Turkish threads together, two similar things but not at all the same topic.
    There's a difference between Bears and Twinks. Both are gay but wildy different.

Thing is this is a TS forum not GAY forum that is my issue. When I see a club kid or pretty boy they are simply TWINKS! And there are a ton of guys (and girls) that are into these type of guys on here. But there is no need to create multiple threads on the same thing (TWINKS)

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

On the subject of merging , can we merge all the "Who is this girl" threads?

I'm not attracted to guys so i don't care if they're twinkies , hohos or ding dongs i just move on to a thread about the girls.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FREEFALLL666 View Post
    Sory but I dont see the need, its like merging the Israeli and the Turkish threads together, two similar things but not at all the same topic.
    Kinda like lumping Heavy Metal discussions and Country and Western discussions together.
    Just cause there are some jackass flamebaiters around doesnt mean we need to pander to their insecurities..
    Did you just call me a 'jackass flamebaiter', FREEFALLL666??

Anyway....

Personally, I don't like the way HA is a catch all for every manner of non-traditional str8 sexual inclinations.
    WHo's the guy on HA who used to post all the scat pics??? Same deal, why is that type of BS even tolerated???

FWIW, when I clicked on the 'pretty boys' thread, I assumed they would be pics of guys the majority of the girls here found attractive, not endless photos of twinks certain male members on HA find HOT!~!
    I'm not a prude, but this nonsense IMO is too much and I'd prefer if it were on another site altogether, or at least regulated to its own sub-board.

Well why should we have Genuine Girls thread then?

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.