Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cheez Junior Poster

Default do t-girls ever hang out with genetic girls?

I'm asking because I don't think I've seen much of it, but then again most clubs and bars don't always seem t- friendly and also so many girls who go to these parties are often from overseas and I guess don't really know too many Americans.
    I have a much larger point to make, but think I'd rather hear from any of the girls first before I pontificate...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

yea a lot of girls do...there are even a ton of girls who think they are too cool to hang out with other trans girls, so they only hang out with non trans girls

are u serious? all the time, i have more genetic girl friends than ts friends.

Cheez thats like asking is it wrong to steal.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I'll play. I have more genetic girl friends than I do TS friends. I didn't plan on it that way. Some friendships develop. Some don't. It's just the way it goes. Of course some folks have different agendas as Amy mentions.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

i have lots of gg friends, not so many TS friends.. i tend to find TS girls abit harder to get closer to ...though i have Joanna Jet, Sammi Valentine, Melissa Mendez, Becky who I am very close to as TS Friends ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

is this question for real? i have dozens and dozens of GG friends most of them are even more TRANNY-ESQUE than me lol

cheez Junior Poster

You know perhaps because my only exposure is through websites like this and parties in NYC I guess I don't know the world the way you who are a very vibrant part of it, would.
    Part of the reason I asked is because I feel that many girls (and this may be because I'm meeting them in venues like Sunny's parties, Allanah's parties, etc...) seem to be more comfortable hanging around men and being very open and outspoken about their sexuality. Like even without the whole hustle of who's a working girl and who's not, I've had girls within five minutes say "we should leave, we should go somewhere together," which is a totally different vibe than you get at a regular bar or club where if a girl is completely into you, you might have to still spend hours going through that awkward dance of trying to make drunken small talk and acting like sex isn't at the forefront of your mind.
    Again this is from a relatively small scope of experience; please don't treat it like I'm saying all t-girls are easy.
    I'm not.
    What I am saying is that comparatively the ones I've met seem to have different attitudes about sex and I wondered if having that approach might create a divide where you might not feel comfortable hanging around with genetic girls (who perhaps would be judgmental about those attitudes).
    However it doesn't seem to be the case, so, nevermind...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cheez View Post
    You know perhaps because my only exposure is through websites like this and parties in NYC I guess I don't know the world the way you who are a very vibrant part of it, would.
    Part of the reason I asked is because I feel that many girls (and this may be because I'm meeting them in venues like Sunny's parties, Allanah's parties, etc...) seem to be more comfortable hanging around men and being very open and outspoken about their sexuality. Like even without the whole hustle of who's a working girl and who's not, I've had girls within five minutes say "we should leave, we should go somewhere together," which is a totally different vibe than you get at a regular bar or club where if a girl is completely into you, you might have to still spend hours going through that awkward dance of trying to make drunken small talk and acting like sex isn't at the forefront of your mind.
    Again this is from a relatively small scope of experience; please don't treat it like I'm saying all t-girls are easy.
    I'm not.
    What I am saying is that comparatively the ones I've met seem to have different attitudes about sex and I wondered if having that approach might create a divide where you might not feel comfortable hanging around with genetic girls (who perhaps would be judgmental about those attitudes).
    However it doesn't seem to be the case, so, nevermind...
    Totally agree with you, went to one of Sunny's partys a year back, and i decided to find a spot on the couch and within, 5min a girl was shoving her hand down my pants, Now that has happened with GG, in NY but she didn't stop there, she started licking the tip, and there was still plenty of people in the club, and all her friends were, just laughing trying to leave, her.

Check. I'm too good for other TS like Amy Daly. So I only hang out with females.