Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

It would have been easier just to use this link: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...?p=65636#65636

Somethings a little buggy. Seeing that there are four pages of new posts now each day I think the mysql server is gonna spit out smoke real soon.

Edit: Things are going so fast these days on there by the time you type up a post 3 others fill in before it.

Gold Poster

This is some murder she wrote stuff!

Rookie Poster

Lol this is great i wonder who would win in a catfight between thses 2? and im not sure what proving it is her matter is there like a difference if allanah said something whther then JWB and if i was Allanah aka JBW id come on here since she probbaly doesnt want to burn any brigdges id also have a secret name JBW and tell some of the people how i really feel about certain situtuations she doesnt want to stoop down to as her real name. Diod anyone understand what i am trying to say if not feel free to punch me i tried .

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy
    It would have been easier just to use this link: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...?p=65636#65636

Somethings a little buggy. Seeing that there are four pages of new posts now each day I think the mysql server is gonna spit out smoke real soon.

Edit: Things are going so fast these days on there by the time you type up a post 3 others fill in before it.
    Sure Bigguy, blame the technology. Yes computers have failed us... Y2k is going to cause the world economy to collapse... etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy

You're prolly right about the mysql server, bigguy, especially running phpBB s/w, which is great stuff but is a bit buggy. And you're definitely right about the rapid posting; I think people may have missed the edit to my post, so here it is again:

Edit: OK, there's something fishy going on with the database queries populating the similar topics listings. I just searched on Wendy (her being the subject of the referenced post), and at the bottom there's the listing Vicki screen captured, Wendy wants Wendy with author AllanahStarrNYC. On the same page, the first similar topic is the notorious No More . Threads, with author aTsLiKeN0oThEr -- in fact, this topic was created by Adam_Thompson, who I really don't think is .'s secret ID (or things are far weirder than I thought). Hmmm. What's up with this, indeed?

Maybe I'm Megabody....

Junior Poster

No otherwise u would be all in caps

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

LOL RIGHT U ARE I FORGOT THE CAPS

Junior Poster

Ecstatic, I specifically asked you to explain what's up for two reasons,1) you have demonstrated your tech know how numerous times, and2) I think you're a trust worthy individual (being a fellow Bostonian doesn't hurt either).[/quote]

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

lol

oh the mystery is solved

i am actually every member on this board- i assume alot of identities

and i chat on om with people that i heavily dislike to misguide them and disguise my identity

i am the criminatl mastermind! lol

have a cocktail sister and take a pill

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

who pm'ed me talking about vikatin? i'm tellinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg... sike what is a vikatin though?