Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

It won't ever happen babe. We are friends.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kennbo
    I never caught on to the hostility between Allanah and Vicki, until this post. Could someone add a link to the post that started this rift between the two lovelies? And, could someone, maybe Ecstatic, explain what's up with Vicki's cyper detective work? I see in Vicki's attachment how Allanah was credited with starting the post, when JWB was actually the first poster, could this be explained as a technical glitch, or something more nefarious? Could Vicki have doctored the evidence? Mysteries abound. HA never fails to peak my interest.
    Well I haven't yet heard a logical reason for this particular piece of evidence. They are instead using political shell game tactics. "Hey look at this hand over here", while the other hand switches the marble.

And yes, Allanah could very well have a costume which makes it appear that she has a large dick and a six pack. She is an expert with makeup.

Rookie Poster

That sucks.....someone need to produce a screenshot to get them biting j/k. Clashing of the titans on my first day on the site can i get any luckier.

Quote Originally Posted by kennbo
    I never caught on to the hostility between Allanah and Vicki, until this post. Could someone add a link to the post that started this rift between the two lovelies? And, could someone, maybe Ecstatic, explain what's up with Vicki's cyper detective work? I see in Vicki's attachment how Allanah was credited with starting the post, when JWB was actually the first poster, could this be explained as a technical glitch, or something more nefarious? Could Vicki have doctored the evidence? Mysteries abound. HA never fails to peak my interest.
    LOL @ kennbo asking me to explain what's up! Since I don't have admin or mod status in the forum, any conclusions I drew would be pure conjecture.

The most obvious conclusion is that Vicki is having a bit of fun, having taken a screen capture and pasted Allanah's username over JWBL's: such a blend would be virtually impossible to detect at that resolution, and given the pink background. Thus this is a bit of a spoof on certain other screenshots that have appeared in the forum recently (no further comment on that).

I did page forward to the forum index showing the Wendy Wants Wendy post, and sure enough, it read JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel, so either it's been edited or it's a spoof. Also, note that the screen capture is taken from the bottom of a topic page as one of the similar threads listed.

Cookies are created on the user's computer for session management and the screen output is generated from the mysql database which drives the site, so the appearance of the author in the listing is the result of a database query.

Edit: OK, there's something fishy going on with the database queries populating the similar topics listings. I just searched on Wendy (her being the subject of the referenced post), and at the bottom there's the listing Vicki screen captured, Wendy wants Wendy with author AllanahStarrNYC. On the same page, the first similar topic is the notorious No More . Threads, with author aTsLiKeN0oThEr -- in fact, this topic was created by Adam_Thompson, who I really don't think is .'s secret ID (or things are far weirder than I thought). Hmmm. What's up with this, indeed?

Maybe I'm Megabody....

huh? LOL

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

Im sure at the next party Vicki and Allanah will have a big laugh with each other about this. Dont ya think?

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    U got drunk that night? How did u make it back to the hotel?
    Well I didn't throw up... But I definitely felt sick. I went out to breakfast with Joanna and a few guys from the party and then we took a $50 taxi ride back to lovely Queens.

However, it was more likely because there was no food in Korea town to eat besides pickled pigs feet or monkey claw so I was unable to have dinner before the party. Probably drinking on an empty stomach combined with drinking stronger that typical drinks (for me anyway) was the result.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ me picturing vicki dressed in a scandal drunk staggering down the street with a half eaten monkey claw in her hand and a streetful of asians standing around trying to figure out what's going on.

5 Star Poster

For proof...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=5226&start=30

and scroll to the bottom...

You will see the Wendy wants Wendy thread clearly posted as a recommended comparable thread... Author? Allanah Star.

The end.