Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    lol because JWB is a black man LOL

and JWB passed on the info. to me dear. we see each other every thursday and saturday- along with nyce.

in fact - i know jwb from a long time ago when we met at the now bar and then we had a mutual friend in common-

go on and keep listening to the voices dear-
    Look... you have an imaginary online friend whom you made up. I have proved that you were the one who really posted that Wendy thread. The cookie can't be denied. Clearly it says Allanah Star posted the thread while in actuality JWB posted the thread... Ah but alas you are one in the same.

The real JWB doesn't actually even have a computer or login to HA. Therefore, you assumed his identity just to hot chat with me. It's very disturbing. You are crying out for my acceptance.

Rookie Poster

Ok quite a few people have mentioned Vicki not taking her medication. I Wanna know what she is taking cause if it makes her look the way she does imma prescribe it to a few of the ts on this site and if you have to think about whether or not im talking about you chances are i am. Ow and i just saved on my car insurance by switching to Geicko

Platinum Poster

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

yes...it's Kiser Soze....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

JWB

pass her the JWB- that's her medicine LOL

to go out of your way to make up crazy theories and "cookkes" or topics i never posted - is just really out there

but then again who cares

let her think what she wants

buy her a shot with a lithium shooter darius- she'll be thankful forever

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Naw unless Allanah has a 11 inch dick and tattoo with a 6 pack then that definitely wasn't her on cam.

p.s.- Allanah I've never seen you type like that before. Amazing how u convey your disgust and that u are angry without getting all huffy n puffy. *Takes notes.

Junior Poster

I never caught on to the hostility between Allanah and Vicki, until this post. Could someone add a link to the post that started this rift between the two lovelies? And, could someone, maybe Ecstatic, explain what's up with Vicki's cyper detective work? I see in Vicki's attachment how Allanah was credited with starting the post, when JWB was actually the first poster, could this be explained as a technical glitch, or something more nefarious? Could Vicki have doctored the evidence? Mysteries abound. HA never fails to peak my interest.

Rookie Poster

Woohoo Allanah was talking to me.....Did everyone see that? Im never washing this computer again..umm yup i see AA in my future. But on a serious notes she does have a screenshot so there was computer mistake shes crazy enough to want to trash ur name or your convincing everyone tthats its not you by choosing someone that is completely opposite of your real self. But either way not really a big deal i just want autographs. So ok if the proof was true what exactly will it prove or achieve honestly if i was allanah i would have been done it just to throw off the people who just want to take donwn the top dog.

5 Star Poster

Actually, you should know I'm not a whiskey fan. Kinda grosses me out. I like Mai Tai's, kumoniwannalaya's, malibu pinapple, long islands, and of course margaritas. Had they actually served any of these drinks at your party instead of just screwdrivers I might not have gotten so fucked up.

Anyway, please continue to deny deny deny...

U got drunk that night? How did u make it back to the hotel?

Rookie Poster

Allanah and Vicki was bound to clash sometime. From the little i know this is allanah site and Vicki is one of the main attractions along with a few others so eventually Vicki was gonna bite and Allanah was gonna bite back as long as someone take pictures of the biting its all good. Ow and if someone can get Momni and Jade to start biting each other i hapily provide the camera.