Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Professional Poster

vicodin....it's a pain killer.

Obviously, they weren't smart enough to spell it right and that says something right there.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

its a pain killer i have so many here its a shame long story . Ow and by the way I am Allanah to

Rookie Poster

lol...why are people talking about vicodin? No folks it is not an emotional pain killer, its a physical pain killers

Try Zoloft or Prozac for that...lol

Hi, how are you?

Quote Originally Posted by kennbo
    Ecstatic, I specifically asked you to explain what's up for two reasons,1) you have demonstrated your tech know how numerous times, and2) I think you're a trust worthy individual (being a fellow Bostonian doesn't hurt either).
    [/quote]
    True on both counts...but I'm not above having a little fun on the side!

Professional Poster

Boston...what's the name of that Pan-Asian restaurant just outside of the North End?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

so I'm not a 26 year old, 6'2" handsome 210 pound dark chocolate brotha with braids...I'm white.."Oh the deception!"

Reminds me of the ending in "White Chicks when I think of Allanah really being Walker

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Professional Poster

Pssh...No one ever cybers me

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Didn't I post a response a week ago or something along the lines that Vicki just likes to stir up trouble to get a response...yet she denied it?

So if it was being in Korea town and the lack of food that got you so drunk in NY, what was your excuse when you were lying, crying on the floor of the Queen Mary a few years back...on more than one occassion? Venture Blvd has some decent restaurants I'd be happy to recommend to combat you problems with drinking (although stopping might be better).
    seanchai

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Suddenly I feel like this is the equivalent of ABC's Commander in Chief and Allanah is Geena Davis & I'm the 1st husband..................

I actually don't mind this thread I KNOW it will be laughed at on Thursday................

What I DO MIND is the disrespect Vicki has shown towards my favorite whiskey: Johnnie Walker Black Label

let me tell you something you lil hussy, this liquor is tried & true and is fucking tasty, you can have your little social event drinks all you want, but you don't DARE disrespect the whiskey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Pan Asian restaurant outside the north end? Hmmm. I can't place the restaurant you ask about. The north end is primarily Italian, nearby is Faneuil Hall, which has many restaurants in and around it, but no famous pan asian joints I can think of. Of course, Ming Tsai has Blue Ginger, in Wellesley, and there is a new place on rte 1 in Saugus, where Weylus used to be, and the Chili Garden in Medford is supposed to be the best for authentic Sezchuan. Any other hints, that might trigger a neuron to fire, re: the restaurant you which you refer?