Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alyson Taylor

cell block c, do you look like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joanferguson01_263.jpg 
Views:	954 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	33620  

To all the conspiracy theorists:

Did you notice the date range between the time that Cell Block C posted his message and my reply? I don't know who Cell Block C is and I've never met him/her before. A third party by the name of "Digital God" sent me the link to this forum on HungAngels that mentioned me.

I'd been a member for a while and a lurker but never posted anything before yesterday.

This is strictly a coincidence and not a planned event.

I'd heard rumors from other people that the members on HungAngels tended to be "mean" and "haters". Well, this "welcome" to the board certainly will not help to change that perception.

Lighten up people...

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alysontaylor
    To all the conspiracy theorists:

Did you notice the date range between the time that Cell Block C posted his message and my reply? I don't know who Cell Block C is and I've never met him/her before. A third party by the name of "Digital God" sent me the link to this forum on HungAngels that mentioned me.

I'd been a member for a while and a lurker but never posted anything before yesterday.

This is strictly a coincidence and not a planned event.

I'd heard rumors from other people that the members on HungAngels tended to be "mean" and "haters". Well, this "welcome" to the board certainly will not help to change that perception.

Lighten up people...
    Sure Cell.

Professional Poster

Wasn't there a post a while back about a dating site, for those who wanted to hook up with men - women - and TGs in prison.

Rookie Poster

Cell Block C - wha tis the significance of C, What about A, B, D, and F. I mean being in cell block C mean you get like Cs for your grades

Yes, my car made it to the corner without breaking down!

fun1990 puts the fun into functionally illiterate

FK

Rookie Poster

Default Everything is Ok now

I sent a pic of myself holding a note to Seanchai. So if anyone thinks that Alyson is me, just ask him.

Also, I’m sorry about my grammar and spelling in my posts last night. I was ripped. I live in Vancouver and the Vancouver Canucks were playing. The game was televised locally and my next door neighbor threw a big party.

And the name, “Cell block C?” It’s an inside joke amongst my friends and I that if someone got sent to C block, they got dressed up like a girl and all the inmates had a party with your ass.

In closing:

Alyson is not Cell Block C.

I am a t-girl that has the hots for Alyson.

I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you Alyson. You are a beautiful person inside and out.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Everything is Ok now

Quote Originally Posted by cell block C
    I sent a pic of myself holding a note to Seanchai. So if anyone thinks that Alyson is me, just ask him.

Also, I’m sorry about my grammar and spelling in my posts last night. I was ripped. I live in Vancouver and the Vancouver Canucks were playing. The game was televised locally and my next door neighbor threw a big party.

And the name, “Cell block C?” It’s an inside joke amongst my friends and I that if someone got sent to C block, they got dressed up like a girl and all the inmates had a party with your ass.

In closing:

Alyson is not Cell Block C.

I am a t-girl that has the hots for Alyson.

I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you Alyson. You are a beautiful person inside and out.
    Go Wings!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yep I got a face pic sent through from cell block H - which didn't look to prison-like, or anything as bad as we'd been led to believe.
    Two different people in my opinion. Maybe living inside the same head...but I don't think so.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Yep I got a face pic sent through from cell block H - which didn't look to prison-like, or anything as bad as we'd been led to believe.
    Two different people in my opinion. Maybe living inside the same head...but I don't think so.
    seanchai
    Thanks for clearing everything up, Searchai. Did you check your e-mail? I sent you some more pics. I hope you like them.

And I was just joking about being ugly. I put a lot of time into my look. The only reason I am bringing this up now is for Alyson. I wanted you to know that a pretty t girl is thinking of you at night.

I am a lesbian. I love t girls more than anything. That is why my posts across like a tranny chaser.