Junior Poster

Default It's only Rock & Roll...

but I like it!!

Going to see the Stones tonight at the Hollywood Bowl! Haven't missed a tour since 1981 when they played at Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia w/ Thorogood and Journey.

... I hear the click clack of your feet on the floor...

Platinum Poster

Default Re: It's only Rock & Roll...

Quote Originally Posted by LAtoNY
    but I like it!!

Going to see the Stones tonight at the Hollywood Bowl! Haven't missed a tour since 1981 when they played at Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia w/ Thorogood and Journey.

... I hear the click clack of your feet on the floor...
    Stray Cat Blues...I like Johnny Winters live version better tho...the only time I saw em was in 81 with Thorogood...no Journey...have fun...I think I'd rather see The Boss with E Street again, if I had to choose...caught em on the Born To Run, Darkness on the Edge Of Town, and The River tours...

have a blast...it would be worth it just to see em do stray cat blues (if they still do?)...I remember them doin it on Get Your Ya Ya's out! One of the best damn live albums ever...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Default Johnny Winter

Ha! Johnny "Still Alive & Well" Winter -- I remember (through an altered state haze albeit) seeing Johnny Winter play at a small bar near Penn State back in the early 80's. Man, that dude was on fire!

Stones show was great -- no Stray Cat Blues though. They did a great Tumblin Dice that night.

Veteran Poster

I hope they Die!!!!!!!!!

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!