Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Afraid of losing her

Through some business contacts at my office I have met a wonderful girl. Although she was born in a male body through her efforts and determination she's become the beautiful confident woman she is today. At first I was struck by her features to be honest, but over time I've gotten to know her, and we've found common traits, like interests and senses of humor and ways to look at the world.
    She is absolutely beautiful and I think the world of her. She eventually told me that she was a TS woman, which I proudly thought was a sign she wanted to know me better.
    I confess my first interest in Transsexuals was through films, but now that I'm in my 30s and after meeting her I really want her to be my lady. Just a normal, straight, Man -TG woman relationship. She has also mentioned at times she likes the idea of marriage, and that she might one day adopt children ("If I meet the right guy" she told me).
    I have doubts because in my heart of hearts I really want to have intimate relations between us, but I'm not sure if she is keen. We have kissed and even made out, but I'm having constant thought of finally being with her as a couple: a man and a woman making love. I think I've fallen for her, and I'd like a future together, but If I mention my sexual urges toward her I might lose her. How can I solve my problem?

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

Talk to her about it. Be honest and open your heart and tell her what you really feel. There's nothing wrong with that. So that you can actually know where she's at.

Rookie Poster

First of all Juliana, thank you so much for your advice. I took a deep breath and talked to her, and she got kinda emotional because I said I was afraid to hurt her, which got me emotional as well. We went out and had a long conversation, but let me just say that we are now both on the same page. And, she told me openly that my fears were all wrong.
    I'd rather keep the details to ourselves, but let me just say that we had the most intimate and downright beautiful experience you can probably have as a couple. I dont know what the future holds for us, but I'm so glad I told her how I felt . Thanks again for your advice.

Silver Poster

Glad things turned out well for you (both), crsd. See, honesty serves one well sometimes.

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

I am so happy for you! Im glad that it all work out just fine.

Good Luck and well wishes to you both.

Junior Poster

The whole scenario sounds a little contrived, but assuming it's true, would you still feel the same if she wanted (or had had) SRS? It's a fair question, especially since all your other posts are about cocks, and you clearly express a lot of lust in this post, so I'm wondering if your feelings are a bit superficial, like her cock?

Last edited by donre; 05-26-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: phobun is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by crsd1966 View Post
    Through some business contacts at my office I have met a wonderful girl. Although she was born in a male body through her efforts and determination she's become the beautiful confident woman she is today. At first I was struck by her features to be honest, but over time I've gotten to know her, and we've found common traits, like interests and senses of humor and ways to look at the world.
    She is absolutely beautiful and I think the world of her. She eventually told me that she was a TS woman, which I proudly thought was a sign she wanted to know me better.
    I confess my first interest in Transsexuals was through films, but now that I'm in my 30s and after meeting her I really want her to be my lady. Just a normal, straight, Man -TG woman relationship. She has also mentioned at times she likes the idea of marriage, and that she might one day adopt children ("If I meet the right guy" she told me).
    I have doubts because in my heart of hearts I really want to have intimate relations between us, but I'm not sure if she is keen. We have kissed and even made out, but I'm having constant thought of finally being with her as a couple: a man and a woman making love. I think I've fallen for her, and I'd like a future together, but If I mention my sexual urges toward her I might lose her. How can I solve my problem?

The whole scenario sounds a little contrived, but assuming it's true, would you still feel the same if she wanted (or had had) SRS? It's a fair question, especially since all your other posts are about cocks, and you clearly express a lot of lust in this post, so I'm wondering if your feelings are a bit superficial, like her cock?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Once again, phobun is here to question people on cock. He has cock on his brain. You would think that a man with such an aversion to cock, to women who have cocks, and to men who enjoy women with cocks would find it impossible to spend so much time on a forum called HungAngels. There's something wrong with that picture, which we can only assume is his internal struggle with being cock-curious.

Most gentlemen who have no interest in cock aren't thinking about cock, or concerned with who does or doesn't enjoy cock. What a lonely, self-hating man this phobun must be.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 05-25-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Junior Poster

About one in five secondary schools are currently rated as outstanding.

Last edited by donre; 05-26-2010 at 03:32 PM.