Default Paris France Update -City and Bois

Friends
    The Escualita club that used to be in Pigalle on Sunday nights/Monday mornings has re-located to a new address; still around 12.30am on Sundays @
    7 Rue Bourg L'Abbe -on the left after Rue Turbigo if you descend Blvd Sebastopol en route to Chatelet.
    Link is here:
    http://www.escualita.com/travesti_accueil.php

In the Bois de Boulogne
    The scene on the Allee de la Reine Marguerite is still strong, but please note that on the left hand side near the first intersection is heavy with Latin GG's, caution in the woods.

Cross the intersection on the right the turn for Pre Catalan hot girls but again caution there was one who lifted all the notes from my wallet when sucking me (my own fault but dont take more money than you want to spend/lose). She was from Costa Rica, fabulous body, 20 Euros.

Going rate for the woods is 20-30 Euros; if you cant get hard and come quickly then maybe find one of the better girls and take them home/hotel.

Alternatives: there are usally 4-6 camions on the Avenue de Auteil at the end where Roland Garros is on the left.

Also: Porte Dauphine, close to metro.

Take metro to Porte Dauphine, exit Blvd Murat, walk ahead and cross the road, right onto Route de Suresnes with Pavillon Dauphine on the corner. From 9pm there are about 10 girls here, sometimes a camion and also later in parked car near the metro. It was 30 Euros here for girl from Venezuela. As usual, caution in the woods but it is quieter here than on Allee Marguerite.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

is escualita closed now?