Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Have you ever been with a tgirl that.........

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Was turned on by the scent of your pubic hair??? Very attractive tgirl came over last night. She was also very hung. She told me that hairy men turn her on. I thought it was just a feeling the hair on the chest or something. When we started kissing and sucking, she stood me up and went straight for my crotch. I thought she was gonna start giving me head, but she started sniffing, licking and sucking my pubes, balls and asshole. Then I looked down, and she was rock fucking hard. She kept telling me I smelled lovely. The normal manly scent men have in their crotch I guess. And the rest, lets just say I'm still sore. LOL Just thought I'd share that. It was a little strange, but still awesome sex. That girl can pound a hole. And she actually enjoys it. Not easy to find.
    LOL she got up in that ass huh? LOL that's good, it's good to be sore and if she can pound an ass that's a good thing I love TG that can pound the shit outta my asshole and love doing that shit.

so black men are into getting pounded in their asses by big dicks, i knew it.
    Do Freddy and darly like dick up their ass too? I bet they lie and say no

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    not a drink for sniffing my nuts
    not a drink for sniffing my butt

I do not like that drink begging slut
    not even if she sniffs my little mutts butt
    Thank God I didnt have to do all that for a drink daddy!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Was turned on by the scent of your pubic hair??? Very attractive tgirl came over last night. She was also very hung. She told me that hairy men turn her on. I thought it was just a feeling the hair on the chest or something. When we started kissing and sucking, she stood me up and went straight for my crotch. I thought she was gonna start giving me head, but she started sniffing, licking and sucking my pubes, balls and asshole. Then I looked down, and she was rock fucking hard. She kept telling me I smelled lovely. The normal manly scent men have in their crotch I guess. And the rest, lets just say I'm still sore. LOL Just thought I'd share that. It was a little strange, but still awesome sex. That girl can pound a hole. And she actually enjoys it. Not easy to find.
    Guys like you are drock are the same your loudmouth buffoons who think you can intimidate someone over the internet,you try to act so tough and manly by threatening people with violence and calling them some ridcioulous ebonics names.You also have a superiority complex towards transwomen, you like to generalize them and call them names like "nasty filthy diseased transwomen" but in the end thier penises are good enough for you in this case her penis was good enough for you rear.Did you call her a "nasty filthy diseased transwomen" after she pounded your ass? Oh and did you tell your wife you got pounded by a "nasty filthy diseased transwomen" afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post
    Just cuz you sniffed my sack I don't have to buy you a drink.
    lol
    Very quotable!