Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    No offense, but your brain just stopped developing not too long ago, dude. That's why people don't want you drinking and car insurance is so high, because around 18 and 19 your brain has a growth spurt like it does when you're a toddler. At your age you're just not as rational as you're ultimately going to be! Don't get mad--- it's a physiological fact. Michael Jackson was almost 30 before you were even born, so you're not qualified to say if he's relevant or not. All this stuff I've LIVED, so that's what it's based on---- life. I grew up with Michael Jackson, I know dozens of strippers personally (and they're all tainted souls, all of 'em), I have friends and family who've raised children as friends. Sure there will always be anomalies, but if it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, it's usually a fish. What you don't understand is that some things always leave a mark, and that mark is always the same, that's why forensics works.
    Going back and forth is a waste of my time especially with someone who hasn't lived long enough --- it'll be years before I get to say it and years before you understand it, but I will get to say "I told you so".
    Lol there's nothing cuter than watching an argument be reduced to personal insults and expressions like "looks like a fish..." Also, I don't think me not growing up with somebody doesn't make me qualified to comment. I actually do very much understand certain things leave a mark. For example I believe that child molesters should be in prison much longer and hitting a child, even the occasional spanking, is extremely immoral. The reason I believe this is because data backs up that this is very harmful to children and they are more likely to grow up to be addicts, strippers etc. This is the difference between my argument and yours. Yours is gut feeling and personal experience where mine is rational. Now please, save yourself from further embarrassment and stfu.

Professional Poster

Grow up infant!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    Grow up infant!
    LMAO. I love it. Thanks for playing.