Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

true... LA is a great team... will never compare to the bulls... now, hows LA's football team?? oh wait, you dont have one!! GUSH!!!! lol

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Cool

Looks like it will be an LA/Boston final. Who do you all think will win that?

Cock Worshipper

Junior Poster

I couldn't care less.

All I care about is the Blackhawks making the Stanley Cup Final.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Rondo-Kobe show should be fun to watch. I'm thinking the Celtics got a real shot at winning it all

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    Rondo-Kobe show should be fun to watch. I'm thinking the Celtics got a real shot at winning it all

I think you're on the right track!!

You have got to be kidding, the Bulls? One stretch with Jordan and you have the balls to compare them with the Lakers and 15 championships. You definitely know nothing about basketball. Now if you compared the Lakers with the Celtics I would give you some credit but come on ...

Better to not have a team than to have a losing team ...

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

From all the noise on the sports yak sites and radio, looks like LeBron will be in a Bulls uniform shortly.

And yes GullyFoyle, the Hawks in the Stanley Cup Finals is far more important! Basketball sucks compared to hockey!

Last edited by serial138; 05-27-2010 at 12:07 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by xrey View Post
    You have got to be kidding, the Bulls? One stretch with Jordan and you have the balls to compare them with the Lakers and 15 championships. You definitely know nothing about basketball. Now if you compared the Lakers with the Celtics I would give you some credit but come on ...

Better to not have a team than to have a losing team ...
    A "stretch"??? ok basketball guru... they DOMINATED an entire DECADE when basketball was actually relevant and almost all the teams playing now were playing then!!! not to mentioned they spawned the BEST coach to ever of coached, maybe you've heard of him (I wont get into MJ, thats just a lost cause with a C fan)... point being... take care of orlando and we'll continue this chat!

Quote Originally Posted by diablito View Post
    A "stretch"??? ok basketball guru... they DOMINATED an entire DECADE when basketball was actually relevant and almost all the teams playing now were playing then!!! not to mentioned they spawned the BEST coach to ever of coached, maybe you've heard of him (I wont get into MJ, thats just a lost cause with a C fan)... point being... take care of orlando and we'll continue this chat!

Do not ever confuse me with a Celtic fan.

I'll give you this, the Bulls were great in the 90s and MJ is one of the greatest players to ever walk the hardwood. They beat an aging Lakers team, Portland and Phoenix, Utah twice and Seattle to win their titles.

I am a Lakers fan. Let's see, Jerry West, Wilt, Elgin, Gail Goodrich, Kareem, Silk (Jamaal), Big Game James, Magic, Shaq, Pau, Kobe, Pat Riley, Byron, Cooooooop, Kurt. Oh and thank you for spawning the best coach but do you know where he learned coaching? I knew you didn't ... Red Holtzman and the NY Knicks!!!

Another thing that shows your lack of basketball knowledge, the rebirth of basketball relevancy started with the Lakers and Magic (if you thought I meant the team then you really don't have a clue) and the Celtics and Bird in the 80's.

Please, when you want to talk basketball do your research and then maybe I will talk roundball with you but in the meantime expand your knowledge beyond a single decade and a single team.

Last edited by xrey; 06-07-2010 at 06:01 AM.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

I don't know what the Knicks are going to do. We are in a bad situation, No good players, no defense. I don't see us turning it around. They are thinking about Amare. We'll see how that goes...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...