Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Although designer brands and whatnot are good to have whenever one can afford them..i.e. "Gucci, Prada, fulll length leather..." etc. Im more dictated with "Neccessity" over "Luxury". And the saying live within your means. And never pay retail where markups are often than not 5x its actual cost!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Arianna,

I am glad a forum such as this exists.

It is point/counterpoint.

Sorry but white boy is fucking racist.

Why is it that it is always white boy and not white man?

Yet if you say black boy, it is racist?.

Think about that one.

Can I have a blackboyism then?

Im just saying NEITHER ONE IS RIGHT.

You moron.

N***er RICH is JUST as offensive as WHITE BOY.

BOTH are wrong.

NEITHER should be tolerated.

I didnt justify it or say it was right. I was showing you a case where something is very offensive.

Yet you thought it ok to put whiteboyism in the post.

Oh and if you will get on me for "using the N word" in my post.

Then make sure no one uses the "white boy" term in theirs.

BOTH are wrong.

It takes a thought process to compute what I have presented.

Oh and once more Arianna.

You dont know my race

So how can you tell me what I am or am not allowed to say.

Junior Poster

Default Re: "Gucci, Prada, fulll length leather..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhellis978
    I think this marks the first time I ever quoted the Big Tymerz, but I felt it fit the moment.

These stalwarts of the hip-community, coined the phrase "hood rich", a phrase I feel perfectly fits some of the members of this board. Growing up in a family with political clout, I often heard my parents refer to these people as "nouveau riche." Often, these are individuals who grew up with little or no money. Suddenly, they come into a wind fall and feel the need to feed their material hunger with designer labels. However, they do not have the culture, education, nor etiquette necessary to function among the true "blue bloods" of high society.

Yes, the girls in question made some real money for the first time in their lives, but they still exhibit the same negative attitude that led to the poverty that plagued their families throughout the generations. Inevitably, their looks will fade and the money will dry up, leaving them to return to their original economic condition.

Just look at the number of washed up rock stars, rap stars and professional athletes, forced to appear on embarassing reality TV shows just to make a buck.
    Why do you care? Is it your role to play saviour? You are presuming too much. Also, etiquette dictates that there is never a reason for rude behavior, and your post is extremely rude.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Dear Tom Selis,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 128

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:
    Good job Tom

Hi, how are you?

Junior Poster

I am so sick and tired of white men complaining how they are discriminated against or calling someone not white a racist. It is funny, because white men have the power in this country and the world. Try being black for a day, and you'll proably would go insane. Whatever people spend their money on is no ones business. As long as it doesn't impose upon your rights why care?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Brideshead
    I am so sick and tired of white men complaining how they are discriminated against or calling someone not white a racist. It is funny, because white men have the power in this country and the world. Try being black for a day, and you'll proably would go insane. Whatever people spend their money on is no ones business. As long as it doesn't impose upon your rights why care?
    I just think it's laughable the way some people spend their money.

But then againt, I'm just an arrogant "white boy" from a rich family, so what do I know.

Rookie Poster

[quote="Jhellis978"]

The “American Dream”—those principles that state prosperity, security and notoriety exist as inherent, intrinsic products of diligent hard work and devotion, for those seeking liberty, justice and the right to pursue happiness—leads many Americans to engage in a self-destructive lifestyle of insecure delusions driven by ineffectual motivations. When reality collides with this dream an implosion occurs, sending the dreamer into an abyss of dread, doubt and an inevitable death.

The "American Dream" is a lie, Allanah. It is a myth taught to American school children to try and engender a false sense of patriotism. It is a lie used to divert your eyes from the ugly truth of our society--the American Caste.

We all want to believe that the United States is a nation free from "classes," but we know this to be false. The very essence of free-market capitalism implies that there will be social stratificaiton. Do I agree with this system? No. But I don't live in false denial either. There's no way to have your Starbucks, laptop, new shoes, and SUV and not have a society divided by class.

yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man

"Who the fuck are the Kanutzsins?"

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jhellis978

No is forcing you to read it.....

Who is this person No? How dare they force anyone to read anything!

"Who the fuck are the Kanutzsins?"