Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlfansg View Post
    What's a power bottom?

On a sidenote, when're you coming to Singapore Alyssa?
    hi sweetie i plan to be in Singapore soon May 2 or 3
    i miss Singapore food and men deliciousss!

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Just to play Devil's advocate, there are plenty of extremely cute, young TS's with big dicks who are "bottom only" and then a couple of years later are "power tops". I think it may have more to do with the change in comfort with one's sexuality as people get older. So the older they guys get, they less they worry about being "gay" by bottoming and the older TS's get, the less they worry about being less feminine just because they top.
    ...so true.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Just to play Devil's advocate, there are plenty of extremely cute, young TS's with big dicks who are "bottom only" and then a couple of years later are "power tops". I think it may have more to do with the change in comfort with one's sexuality as people get older. So the older they guys get, they less they worry about being "gay" by bottoming and the older TS's get, the less they worry about being less feminine just because they top.
    most TS girls who are "bottom only" before become "power top" in a few years because its where the money and traffic is. 99.99% of TS admirer/chasers are powerbottoms and they look for top and versatile girls

also if your into sex work and mainly bottom that would not last long because too much sex in the ass is not advisable so most TS girls shift to become top so as not to overused their asses

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    by the way just to clarify im not judging my clientelle im just trying to share what ive noticed

Oh come on now.... you know you're judging a bit. After all, your qualifiers in your statement, "...most good looking, fit, young and yummy guys are mostly top and active in bed. While the middle age and mature ones, unfit and not so pleasant looking ones are the powerbottom ones..." indicate that.

In your heart and mind you're a real girl, and so like the vast majority of girls, you (secretly) look down on the effeminate fatties who are passive bottoms. Those jellyfishes deny you the female role to which you are entitled as a girl, and so you respect and like the strong, younger guys who treat you as a girl should be treated.

Don't be ashamed for what you prefer or for judging... besides, its sort of sexy to guys who think men should be men, and who can't imagine being with a girl who takes the male role in bed.

most TS girls who are "bottom only" before become "power top" in a few years because its where the money and traffic is. 99.99% of TS admirer/chasers are powerbottoms and they look for top and versatile girls

also if your into sex work and mainly bottom that would not last long because too much sex in the ass is not advisable so most TS girls shift to become top so as not to overused their asses

Well, Slinky knows a lot of T-girls hun, so I'm pretty sure he realizes the difference between ones that do it for business reasons and ones who do it for personal preference. There are all different types out there.

5 Star Poster

I think it has more to do with age. Young fat men can be just as active as young fit men.

Junior Poster

Ive noticed from my clientelle most good looking, fit, young and yummy guys are mostly top and active in bed.

While the middle age and mature ones, unfit and not so pleasant looking ones are the powerbottom ones. Why is it like that?
    *bleah* I'm a top and a hideous chud.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG View Post
    I think it has more to do with age. Young fat men can be just as active as young fit men.
    yes thats what im thinking also is it because as guys get older their testosterone level decreases?

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    *bleah* I'm a top and a hideous chud.
    like i said "most" not "all"

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Oh come on now.... you know you're judging a bit. After all, your qualifiers in your statement, "...most good looking, fit, young and yummy guys are mostly top and active in bed. While the middle age and mature ones, unfit and not so pleasant looking ones are the powerbottom ones..." indicate that.

In your heart and mind you're a real girl, and so like the vast majority of girls, you (secretly) look down on the effeminate fatties who are passive bottoms. Those jellyfishes deny you the female role to which you are entitled as a girl, and so you respect and like the strong, younger guys who treat you as a girl should be treated.

Don't be ashamed for what you prefer or for judging... besides, its sort of sexy to guys who think men should be men, and who can't imagine being with a girl who takes the male role in bed.
    OMG im so loving all those strong men who can fuck me more than 5 mins or more than 10 mins please!!! Goshhh!