Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Most Top guys are good looking while powerbottoms are not that pleasant looking?

Ive noticed from my clientelle most good looking, fit, young and yummy guys are mostly top and active in bed.

While the middle age and mature ones, unfit and not so pleasant looking ones are the powerbottom ones. Why is it like that?

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

LoL...I noticed that too.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Rookie Poster

What's a power bottom?

On a sidenote, when're you coming to Singapore Alyssa?

Veteran Poster

The unfit and unpleasant guys are the ones that probably fit the personatype of an "undesirable male" by most GG's with low self esteem and most likely couldn't get the attention of a woman if their life depended on it. Most of them tend to be very passive around women and in their minds will do anything they think pleases a woman. The proverbial "nice guy" attitude.

As far as older guys. Guess this can be best explained that being male in the states,Canada,and Britain, by the time you're in your 40's you've been figurtively fucked over from every end for so long that you just as well throw in the towel and take it up the ass literally. Ain't a man's world anymore and you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. No matter what, by middle age you realize the system is stacked against you. Might as well get a pair of kneepads and a jar of vaseline,assume the position, and go along for the ride and learn to enjoy it.

Better a beautiful TS lady then a divorce lawyer, judge, or your ex wife and at least you get something out of it for your money.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    Ive noticed from my clientelle most good looking, fit, young and yummy guys are mostly top and active in bed.

While the middle age and mature ones, unfit and not so pleasant looking ones are the powerbottom ones. Why is it like that?
    Just to play Devil's advocate, there are plenty of extremely cute, young TS's with big dicks who are "bottom only" and then a couple of years later are "power tops". I think it may have more to do with the change in comfort with one's sexuality as people get older. So the older they guys get, they less they worry about being "gay" by bottoming and the older TS's get, the less they worry about being less feminine just because they top.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

i think people are quick to ridicule what they do not understand ....it is easier to make fun of someone instead of seeing where they are really coming from ....u get a lot of that on here.....

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Too true buckstrap , alot of assumptions get made around here.

But thats true about life in general , people get judged on everything.

some of us are attractive and versatile too. some of us probably spend too much time trying to categorize people.

tie me up, don't tie me down.

Professional Poster

The last couple of posters are so true. Judging others is so wrong in so many ways.

by the way just to clarify im not judging my clientelle im just trying to share what ive noticed

and also just to add i said "most" not "all" ok