Thread: The new Trixies

Professional Poster

Default The new Trixies

I've been to Trixie's in Hollywood Fl a few times in the last month, and it's changed a bit. It's still a small kinda hole in the wall, but they're renovating and from the looks of the bathrooms, it's gonna be pretty nice. The biggest thing is they have private dance booths now!!! First time I went they were dark and basically anything goes was the theme, with the right chick, but last time it was well lit, with a meager curtain. Still, there's more fun to be had than before, when you basically just watched drag shows and tipped everybody a dollar all night!
    Now if they can get some hotties!! Most of the old regulars are gone, and there's a strong hoodrat contingent trying to take over. Fabiola/Golden Blonde was down there and this hot hot NYC sista who's name escapes me right now. Overall it could become a hot spot (or get shut down)

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Professional Poster

Oh yeah, Kandi is the girl I was trying to think of. She's in the Shemale Yum update!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

I heard that they force you to tip every girl even if you didn't like them. I do like the idea of a private booth, never experienced a shemale strip club, but live close to the place.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

Professional Poster

They don't force you to do anything, but if you're a nice guy you'll be broke in an hour. They will guilt you into tipping. After every girl gets off stage, they walk the crowd and ask you to tip them for their dance. Be an asshole once and they won't come around again!!

basically the same as forcing. How much is a lap dance. I'm thinking of going but am always weary of going to strip clubs alone, but since no one shares my interest I guess I'll have to tough it one day. Also, do the girls strip as good as the gg strip clubs. I mean I went to tootsies last week and got some great lapdances, are the lap dances generally good?

Go Go Go Again Again Again!