Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Saintrose
    Quote Originally Posted by rc206
    SHALAYA (DUMB FUCKING WAY TO SPELL A NAME).U DON'T DATE OUT OF YOUR RACE.U R A RACISTS... U LOOK LIKE A SKINNY BLACK MAN W/ A WIG!
    RC206:
    Shalaya just expressed a preference. She didn't say she hated other races...she just has a preference when it comes to dating. How can you put someone down for the spelling of their name ? I think that shows your ignorant mentality.

Shalaya:
    keep doing your thing ! Some of us can appreciate a sexy sista like you !
    I second this.

Rookie Poster

Me too,,can't she have a certain preference? Every body has them,,although some people are more flexible than others. If you don't have some sort of preferences, standards, etc,,,you probably ain't about shit and you end up settling for anything,,even worse,,,somebody else feels like they are just settling for you.
    Keep doing your thing sweetie.

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rc206
    SHALAYA (DUMB FUCKING WAY TO SPELL A NAME).U DON'T DATE OUT OF YOUR RACE.U R A RACISTS.U KNOW DAM WELL IF A WHITE PERSON SAID THAT U WOULD CALL THEM A RACISTS! U ASK 2 B TREATED EQUAL BUT U ACT(THUGS MENTALITY) JUST LIKE THE CRACKERS THAT RUN THIS COUNTRY! U LOOK LIKE A SKINNY BLACK MAN W/ A WIG!MDS U LOOK LIKE A BLOND MAN W/WIG! PEOPLE CUM 2 THIS SITE 2 LOOK AT GOOD LOOKING SHEMALES,NOT 2 LOOK AT U UGLY BITHES OR SEE YOUR UGLY MAN LOOKING PHOTOS!
    Just because you don't date certain people doesn't mean you discriminate and are racist. Think of it this way if a man doesn't date other men, does that mean he discriminates against gay people?

Hi, how are you?