Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt View Post
    I'm her friend, not her pimp. If you are in St Louis, and want to see her, this is your opportunity. She doesn't post here because of the kind of responses you can see from some of the people in this thread. Who needs to see that?

FK
    LOL a $400 HJ isnt unheard of

Rookie Poster

Well, sometimes the truth hurts - the word is out that, in a general sense, she's a rip and not worth anything approaching the price she charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt View Post
    I'm her friend, not her pimp. If you are in St Louis, and want to see her, this is your opportunity. She doesn't post here because of the kind of responses you can see from some of the people in this thread. Who needs to see that?

FK

Rookie Poster

I only wish more ladies would make it to st louis.

Quote Originally Posted by leoberman View Post
    Well, sometimes the truth hurts - the word is out that, in a general sense, she's a rip and not worth anything approaching the price she charges.
    the "word" is one post on one board by one person. Good to know with all your three posts worth of experience that you get to pronounce judgment on such overwhelming evidence. LOL

I'm only replying to bump the thread since she isn't in St Louis anymore. She is in Indiana.

FK

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leoberman View Post

You're gonna have to bring the goods if you diss a gurl like that. If you know this from personal expierence, let's have at it....share it. If not.....than it's just an oponion, or worse here say...or even worse UNTRUE. Never having had the pleasure of dating Pure, I don't know what you're talking about...but unless you put up..........you're trafficing in rumor, and that's a dangerous and hurtful game. If you want gurls to continue to post here, than be respectful, or at least truthfull about your assertions.

Quote Originally Posted by pariahspoet View Post
    I only wish more ladies would make it to st louis.
    X2
    The City is left out with out a doubt