Senior Member Gold Poster

Default Re: masculine t-girls

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70800_8.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	1104235

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

i've checked this thread several times of late because I find myself attracted to a new subset of transwomen that I was not into a year or so ago and I consider them masculine.

looking at the pics posted here, perhaps my definition differs. i'm searching for the right way to describe girls who are extremely pretty (at least to me) but clearly easily clockable. some examples would be Chanel Noir, Stefani Special or Nikki Vicious.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal Escapist View Post
    i've checked this thread several times of late because I find myself attracted to a new subset of transwomen that I was not into a year or so ago and I consider them masculine.

looking at the pics posted here, perhaps my definition differs. i'm searching for the right way to describe girls who are extremely pretty (at least to me) but clearly easily clockable. some examples would be Chanel Noir, Stefani Special or Nikki Vicious.
    Those girls are too feminine

All three have a "butch" fem look in the face like cis lesbians

filghy2 Silver Poster

I know what you mean. It's that on the margin look. I don't think masculine is the right word. Some girls have it at some stage of their transition and move beyond it, but others seem to always have it. I guess it has to do with facial structure. Many of the girls with this look are fit and don't have much excess fat, which probably also contributes.

Rookie Poster

What is yalls opinion on Lady Akysha, Hung Taylor, Princed Hung Low. Use to be super feminine and dig the shit out of her. Is very very masculine now but still has amazing boobs and loves showing them off. They are huge boobs and very very natural looking but is very masculine.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Any recent pics of her? I don't think fake boobs are what really makes the difference between feminine and masculine. It's more about facial appearance, manner (including voice) and the way they move.

Professional Poster Extraordinaire Professional Poster Cereal Escapist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kioji View Post
    All three have a "butch" fem look in the face like cis lesbians

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    I know what you mean. It's that on the margin look. I don't think masculine is the right word. Some girls have it at some stage of their transition and move beyond it, but others seem to always have it. I guess it has to do with facial structure. Many of the girls with this look are fit and don't have much excess fat, which probably also contributes.
    At time point in my fandom, I think I like that some girls will always have that look. I am not sure if "butch" is right but it may fit better than masculine until I figure out a better category.

i realize that all of these words can be quite subjective as what one person finds "feminine" may not exactly be the same as another but when describing girls I am into...I do struggle with descriptive words and often times just opt for describing traits.

-----
    ...on the matter of my lust, it appears clothes maketh woman!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	625_1000.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	1104474

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

At time point in my fandom, I think I like that some girls will always have that look. I am not sure if "butch" is right but it may fit better than masculine until I figure out a better category.
    I would call in 'ín between'. To me these girls are feminine, but with some discernible traces of masculinity. I also prefer this look to the ultra-feminine look. I'm looking for something different rather than a girl-substitute, though the balance has to be right.