Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default performers/studios wanted for a new webcam site!

Hello.
    I am working for ALLSHEMALECAMS.COM. Our new PURE shemale site will be opened VERY soon. We are looking for performers/studios to work with. We can pay the TOP on biz and we can also consider to pay per hour.

Please PM me for details so we can talk.

NOTE: This site is serious, we know the game and we will be huge (Its not the first webcam site with opened). Be the first to join us with special terms for life

Thanks

Thanks to the models who PMed me. Keep it going. We would like to work with everyone

Still looking for studios. Will pay 100$ epass for anyone who refs me to a good studio we can work with. We also pay per hour.

Please email me, see sig.

Hello.
    ALL SHEMALE CAMS is officialy opened start today the 15th!

You will see everyday the site will get bigger and bigger.
    We have this promo for opening:
    http://www.allshemalecams.com/promo/...ningpromo.html

Join here:
    http://www.allshemalecams.com/cams/performer/join

Feel free to PM me if you got questions

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Alternatively models, take a look at http://cams.tgirls.com and work with a company that not only is interested in getting you promoted across their extensive network but that you know the name of and can trust, instead of somebody whose posted only 4 times on this bored and with whom you have no recourse.

Great Promotions.
    Awesome Opportunities.
    Custom Made Banners.
    Top 3 Models get Bonuses.
    All Models who meet minimum get % share bonuses.

http://www.tgirls-live.com the only cam site YOU should be working on.

Hello. This is the way you work? You must flame us in order to get girls?

I wish you good luck with your project. I am working for ALL SHEMALE CAMS, and the people behind this site got years of exp of cam sites and they are the biggest in the SHEMALE niche for years, so, please

I wont go to your site and try to get your models, and i guess this is how you work. So, i wish you good luck, just dont start wars.

Anyway models want to work with us, you know how to find me, and you can also can always contact our support.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Alternatively models, take a look at http://cams.tgirls.com and work with a company that not only is interested in getting you promoted across their extensive network but that you know the name of and can trust, instead of somebody whose posted only 4 times on this bored and with whom you have no recourse.

Great Promotions.
    Awesome Opportunities.
    Custom Made Banners.
    Top 3 Models get Bonuses.
    All Models who meet minimum get % share bonuses.

http://www.tgirls-live.com the only cam site YOU should be working on.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllShemaleCams View Post
    Hello. This is the way you work? You must flame us in order to get girls?

I wish you good luck with your project. I am working for ALL SHEMALE CAMS, and the people behind this site got years of exp of cam sites and they are the biggest in the SHEMALE niche for years, so, please

I wont go to your site and try to get your models, and i guess this is how you work. So, i wish you good luck, just dont start wars.

Anyway models want to work with us, you know how to find me, and you can also can always contact our support.

Thanks
    No flame.
    YOU don't have any experience on this site or with TS sites, you've simply created a white label (the same as we have on our site) so don't portray yourself as something your not.
    Put him some time across the boards and forums and your promotion might be better received.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

ASC: what are you offering that's different from or better than what Seanchai is?

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    No flame.
    YOU don't have any experience on this site or with TS sites, you've simply created a white label (the same as we have on our site) so don't portray yourself as something your not.
    Put him some time across the boards and forums and your promotion might be better received.

Its not a whitelabel

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    ASC: what are you offering that's different from or better than what Seanchai is?

~BB~
    I dont know who is Seanchai and what he offers.
    We pay up to 50% to models (you will get the 50% right now for life because we just opened), we even pay bonus for free chat if you connect 100 hours or more a month. We deliever. We work with the biggest shemale affiliate program on web and ASC will be the biggest cam site within months.

Feel free to PM me i will give you more details.