Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Come check me out on my free social network at www.tglovers.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Mischelle Sabrina? Oh, sorry. Different murderous fruit who killed his wife.

Btw, if you're reading this in prison, Mischelle Sabrina, don't worry. Chaingunner and Crimson Raider still love your funny face and forgive you. God bless crossderessing nutjobs and the HungD's mods who enable them forever.

Ummm, to answer the question? NO.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 04-18-2010 at 05:04 PM.

LMAO at Nicole and wow uhm no way should this person be allowed to get all of this treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

When you kill someone, you lose your rights to do a lot of stuff. And imo Buffalo Bill should've worked on her gender issues before she took a person's life. Fry that brick.

Rookie Poster

we spend less than $8,000 per child per year in public schools. our tax money goes to that and prisoners among other things. it takes $22,000 a year to take care of a single inmate. just like they lost the right to vote, they dont deserve a penny more for a luxury like surgery. fuck em, this shouldnt even be a question.

I say let them have the SRS, but it has to be the prison doctor that does the surgery.

I don't like white people either.

I think electrocution, the gas chamber, lethal injection, & even life imprisonment are a wast of good body parts. I like the idea of execution by dissection. So yeah, if somebody needs his balls, take 'em. Any other parts you want too.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    When you kill someone, you lose your rights to do a lot of stuff. And imo Buffalo Bill should've worked on her gender issues before she took a person's life. Fry that brick.
    Took the words right out of my mouth

It is ridiculous the amount of money that is spent to make the "dregs of society" comfortable. I agree with Nicole, it's a little too late for that person to decide 'Hey I really wanna be a girl.' The warden shouldn't even let him take this to court.

It's different from prison to prison (or so I've been told). Some wardens are real lenient about what the inmates can do, while others rule with an iron fist.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by shqiptare View Post
    we spend less than $8,000 per child per year in public schools. our tax money goes to that and prisoners among other things. it takes $22,000 a year to take care of a single inmate. just like they lost the right to vote, they dont deserve a penny more for a luxury like surgery. fuck em, this shouldnt even be a question.
    I knew someone would make that mistake. But there's a distinction to be made. It's not a "luxury surgery". But it's also not an immediate life or death situation.