Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix View Post
    Everybody is different, but I personally have a overwhelming straight guy attitude: Don't want to be seen as gay, don't want to see myself as gay!
    I understand the absurdity of trying reconcile my actions with partners who have male genitalia, but I really have convinced myself that chicks can have dicks (and it's ok to say "damn, she's got a nice dick"). I have no desire to be with anyone who doesn't resemble a girl.
    Hell, I even remember being apprehensive about going to my first NYC party because I thought it would be filled with fags and weirdos I had nothing in common with--- I thought I was the exception not the rule, so these were not people I was interested in hanging with, much less having sex with!
    I still kinda hang solo in this "community". I don't feel all other chasers are weirdos anymore, but if I ever start wanting to sex one, I hope I get in a fatal car crash immediately after.
    That's so sad. Why not just embrace it? I think it would do some of you a lot of good to see if being a queer feels right for you. I really do think that a few of you guys are dyed-in-the-wool pansies anyway and that, deep down, you wouldn't care if a cock was attached to Shaq or Gaga. Which is fine. I just think being in denial must be some serious emotional baggage to carry around.

There's an irony for you, guys. Many of the trannys here have better taste for GGs and other TSs, simply out of admiration, than many of you gentlemen do. But, personally, I prefer a Chippendale's dancer attached to my cocks. But that's just me. Many of you prefer one of us, and I think that's basically your sexuality. But not everything is so cut and dry. Some of you want to be us. I see it all the time.

So my question is, does that freak you out? That you find a guy to be hot? Or that you feel like dressing as a woman? I mean, if either are the case, who are you living to please? Your parents or your friends? lol God, I hope not.

Is that what it really is? If you guys concluded that you were 'gay', you couldn't accept it? But if not, why not? Most of us accepted that we might not only be 'gay', but that we were born with the wrong parts.

lol

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 04-20-2010 at 12:16 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Well said Nicole.

While on the prowl for tgirls at gay bars, I've had some really good experiences, in many ways its flattering to be hit on by gay guys.

Unfortunately, I have little attraction to masculinity (except for one body part). It seems it would be much more easier to find someone being gay. In DC there are more gay guys than you can shake a stick at (no pun intended).

Instead, us chasers are left with the <.1% of the population that's trans... most of us probably "settle" for a gg, and soon there are babies and its all over.

Last edited by dc_guy_75; 04-20-2010 at 01:48 AM.
    Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dc_guy_75 View Post
    I have little attraction to masculinity (except for one body part).
    That about sums it up. The idea of being forced to do something with a guy by a girl could be hot but more from the taboo dom-sub aspect than from being with the guy. The idea of kissing a guy is just a total turnoff but making out with a girl with a raging hardon sounds perfect.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    That about sums it up. The idea of being forced to do something with a guy by a girl could be hot but more from the taboo dom-sub aspect than from being with the guy. The idea of kissing a guy is just a total turnoff but making out with a girl with a raging hardon sounds perfect.

I have made out with guys before. And in my opinion, its really the same as kissing a girl. Of course the guys that I always made out with have always been the fem kind of guys, never made out with a masculine type guy before though.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

You mean like hookup w/ a gg that also likes tgirls ?

I guess i would but i'm pretty easy ... but attraction is not like a switch you can turn off and on.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    That's so sad. Why not just embrace it? I think it would do some of you a lot of good to see if being a queer feels right for you. I really do think that a few of you guys are dyed-in-the-wool pansies anyway and that, deep down, you wouldn't care if a cock was attached to Shaq or Gaga. Which is fine. I just think being in denial must be some serious emotional baggage to carry around.

There's an irony for you, guys. Many of the trannys here have better taste for GGs and other TSs, simply out of admiration, than many of you gentlemen do. But, personally, I prefer a Chippendale's dancer attached to my cocks. But that's just me. Many of you prefer one of us, and I think that's basically your sexuality. But not everything is so cut and dry. Some of you want to be us. I see it all the time.

So my question is, does that freak you out? That you find a guy to be hot? Or that you feel like dressing as a woman? I mean, if either are the case, who are you living to please? Your parents or your friends? lol God, I hope not.

Is that what it really is? If you guys concluded that you were 'gay', you couldn't accept it? But if not, why not? Most of us accepted that we might not only be 'gay', but that we were born with the wrong parts.

lol
    I can see how it's sad in a sense, especially to those who have been willing to forsake all else and "live for themselves". To me gay is a mindset not a series of acts. I'm not comfortable in any Gay setting--- it's just not me. I love pre-op transsexuals but HATE that they tend to fall into a gay sub-category. I hate when stores put trans vids in the gay section and when I'm in a town (almost every town outside LA,Vegas, So Fl and NYC) where you have to go to gay bars to see a Tgirl. I just don't have that mindset. I think like a straight male even though my desires aren't classically straight.
    I know it's twisted, but sexuality is very complex and people try to make it simple--- it is not. I'm not attracted to guys at all, even though what attracts me the most is basically a guy in an altered state!! If anyone could ever convince me of that, I'd prolly never touch another ts!!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Nicole, all love, but your making my ears bleed!! Maybe they're out there, on this forum in fact, but I would still think there's a significant percentage of guys like myself who generally lump GGs and TGs together. Another man never factors into the equation.

With the right girl, in the right situation, with the right vibe from her, I could see myself going 'around the world', so to speak (topping and bottoming). But I still can't see myself in a fulfilling sexual encounter with another man.

Can't we just be loco for tranny hotties and call it a day???

And sucka4chix, I totally relate!!

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 04-20-2010 at 01:16 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Well, I guess it might be a little premature for some of you to be catching the Mardi Gras beads. And I suppose not everyone is meant to cover their face with an amyl nitrate soaked rag, and lay buns up in a bath house. But I tried. lol

Professional Poster

If a chaser likes a TS, (and there are all those "am I gay" threads --> general consensus is no) then why would they be attracted to a man?

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jniowa View Post
    If a chaser likes a TS, (and there are all those "am I gay" threads --> general consensus is no) then why would they be attracted to a man?
    Maybe the person is bisexual?