Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    Just curious because some TS admirer/chasers clientelle of mine want me to pimp them out to other TS admirer/chasers. So to all TS admirers/chasers here do you also have the hots to suck and fuck other TS admirer/chasers here?

Sounds naughty and sexy
    hell no they dont exist to me, If I see them i ignore their sorry looking asses.

Just curious because some TS admirer/chasers clientelle of mine want me to pimp them out to other TS admirer/chasers. So to all TS admirers/chasers here do you also have the hots to suck and fuck other TS admirer/chasers here?

Sounds naughty and sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    No. It's not unique. I get guys like that who have fantasies about being pimped out to other guys regularly. It's that whole "sissy slut slave" thing, which is well beyond me. Guys like that often want to get raped too. I've had clients ask me mid session if they can wear my heels and it kinda creeps me the fuck out, I must admit. As far as I'm concerned, there's only room for one bitch in the room, and that's me.
    To be pimped out under supervision of a lady.... sounds ok to me at least as a fantasy.... and fantasy plays can be pushed but how far

Well being very much bi myself I would find another chaser attractive maybe

DORKS UNITE!!!

"Have more fun than a human being is allowed to have!!"

im sure these things not just happen to me and Nicole other TS girls friend of mine also said to me same kind of things lol

my goshhh i also had a lot of clientelle who suddenly wear my sexy high heels, stockings and even dresses. the sad thing about it is im very small in size so my dresses and heels are extra small so when a middle age grown up guy wear it surely it will be tear off
    why are you guys like this? why not just buy your own dress and high heels that would fit on you

why are you guys like this? why not just buy your own dress and high heels that would fit on you
    maybe you got better taste!!!!!

im sure these things not just happen to me and Nicole other TS girls friend of mine also said to me same kind of things lol

my goshhh i also had a lot of clientelle who suddenly wear my sexy high heels, stockings and even dresses. the sad thing about it is im very small in size so my dresses and heels are extra small so when a middle age grown up guy wear it surely it will be tear off
    good question mostly cause some guys will get off that you wore it first and 2 are too scared to go get their own clothes

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    DORKS UNITE!!!

yes guys i understand their reason but hope they understand the cost of dresses and heels also. i had a couple of clientelle who really force themselves to fit in my dresses, high heels and sexy lingerie so it ended being tear off yet they are not willing to pay for it

yes guys i understand their reason but hope they understand the cost of dresses and heels also. i had a couple of clientelle who really force themselves to fit in my dresses, high heels and sexy lingerie so it ended being tear off yet they are not willing to pay for it
    wow yea thats just bad they should pay for it if they ruin it!!

DORKS UNITE!!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Omg, that would get on my last nerve QUICKLY! Girl, I have told these sissys that if they want to play dress-up, they need to buy their own damn clothing. Don't let them trash your stuff, mama.

Aint that just a matter of price..... and a horny fool is an easy fool ???