Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I would actually LOVE one!
    Love what? A b-day bj?
    Hit me up I'll take care of you, chi city.

I am disgusted to say that that bitch had the balls to make a video for about an hour long of total shit talking and LIES about me. Slander in its purest legal form. The effects of smoking crack at a very young age, mixed with psyche meds and recreational drugs clearly is not a good mix. I pray she gets help.

opps sorry you had to deal with drama on your night of nights. Happy Belated Birthday.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself.
    2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.
    3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
    4. The attribute of the human psyche characterized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.
    Doctor, heal thyself.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Happy Birthday.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

Happy Birthday TsVanessa69 !!!!!!

JOHN FROM
    - Europe/Greece/Athens - !

Sorry I missed it, but Happy B-day hun

6'8" 180 lb oral top

Silver Poster

Pathetic lies , electronic harassment has continued onto a public forum . Tsk

Silver Poster

I never once posted anything about you at all on cl back page or here . You need to tell the whole story about how manytimes i have done shows there and how everyone in that dressing room says you have what you say people say you have . I'm just sayin . If you did not need the validation then why post and cry here to people who won't ever love you pay for you no matter how much they type.
    I came dressed and prepaired and the only one of your 'friends' that actually bought you a gift . FLOWERS way better than those walgreens 3.99 bday specials you had sitting there . I also took the time to find out what type of a colectors doll to get someone who likes dolls . at first i was going to buy you a sprint phone , but you said that you hated it so i changed all that . I got there and was looked up and down by some half brain who runs an illegal silcone operation out of her house , she said i could not be back there . But remember I was waiting for you to go outside a smoke some weed ?
    I was never dragged out of anywhere , yes i said what i had to say above the music but there were 7 people there including the 'showgirls' . So no real harm done . I was exremely pissed after you tried to put me on front street infront of everyone who calls with your situation rumors details , whatever they may be i do not care . You hurt me so much with all this bob can kiss my ass because he will come and go and i told you i was tried of his shit anyway so when you told me that the feeling was mutual i hope you felt the brezze from my sigh of relief .
    and to everyone of your loyal fans lick my ass from the part where my tatoo starts and to my dickhole untill i piss all over your mothers smoking vagina !

I will be 10 steps ahead . of the both of you .
    either ,
    keep the shoes , stop posting about me . no one really cares . relize you hurt me . fuck bob That part of my life is over . and move on . I am only here to copy this entire thread and respond and clear some of the air becuase YES i went off . i have done shows for these people and they talk TALLER shit about you than anyone !
    I have defended you untill i needed a xanax . your only protection besides the police ! And really only friend
    your way into the pageant with sunny and jeniffer
    shoes
    weed
    food
    whatever you needed was in my little itty bitty studio !

Or we go to court , like for real and end it that way ! Looking over all the bullshit this case is tired and we will be laughed at , but i am ready to look ova on the dime you tried to fuck up for me . the life you could not take so decided to try to destroy .
    I am not reading this i have tried to call you , AGAIN and no response . i will be 25 i am ready for whatever.

and what a bold comment noone can comare to you . HA and i am the one with issues ?

http://chicago.backpage.com/Transsex...ews-23/3119287

Tink!!!!!@@AMEPARAM@@http://widget-fb.slide.com/p1/2594073385398116347/lt_t011_v000_s0un_f00/images/xslide1.gif@@AMEPARAM@@fb@@AMEPARAM@@2594073385398 116347@@AMEPARAM@@lt_t011_v000_s0un_f00

ha style THAT !

Anyone who would post their BACKPAGE ad on a reply is not pressed about anything......
    I am once again shocked and utterly entertained by your antics dahhhhhling.