Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default My 38th Birthday HA style!

So last night was my birthday show at Circuit, a club I have worked at for the last 8 years consistantly, professionaly and am loved by the owners managers and staff.
    They gave me a guest list, they gave special seating to the people I choose, and I got flowers, and control of lighting and effects in my numbers.
    I was turning 38 and I really don't ask for much in life.
    I was happy my sister Ts Sexy Chanel made a rare appearance, and my good friend Miss Colleen Stewart and Miss Mimi Plastique and her boyfriend George cam as well.
    20 minutes before curtain call Miss Plastique arrives with a nice gift and more flowers, and she had seating for her and her boyfriend. She tries to come into the dressing area, where we are getting ready for the show.
    The show director Miss Ketty who incidentally is a pioneer in Chicago, at 60 something years old, ask Mimi not to come in the back as it was almost show time.
    The outburst that insued was something from hell. She proceded to make a fool of herself, disrespect everyone in the building.
    Was dragged kicking and screaming out of the club yelling how much better she was than the niggers and spics in the club. It didn't stop there.
    She could he heard a block away yelling about how much better she was than all of us and fuck us all.
    Then proceeded to go on Twitter and diss the club and us.
    BUT thats not all folks!
    She tweeted that she wanted her gift and flowers back and that I had lost a real friend.
    HMMMMMMMMM

So the mood was ALMOST killed for me, but the staff was very supportive of me as I have been of them for these last 8 plus years.
    I was given a nice coctail to calm myself down, the show went on as it should have, and I was truly no longer in a party mood.
    So Chanel and I and Colleen decide to take a nice walk outside, catch some air and try to save a fucked up night, being it was MY day and my time to shine.
    Lo and behold we get to the famous stroll on Belmont and Clark and who do I have the pleasure of seeing face to face but Miss jahniah Stevens, the white tranny who loves to post my pics, make videos of me and diss my clearly superior appearance over hers. She is still walking the streets, LOL.
    So she give me a fake smile and tells me how lovely I look.
    I proceded to ask her fFACE to FACE about her net balls and all the madness, she walked away quick fast and in a hurry. So now I tell you people, the bullshit these girls pull online and in real life is beyond fucked up!

Now I think its safe to say enough is enough.
    I have taken jabs about my looks, have had the AIDS rumors spread, lost alot of clients, received various death threats, and a vicious internet attacks that spanned from HA to numorous CL ads saying stay away from me because ALLEGEDLY I had AIDS.
    Being I had seen other vicious ads posted by you know who against other people she was mad at , I knew my turn had come.
    Funny though the tables were turned on her by somebody she pissed off and she didn't take it very well.
    Glad you guys on HA got duped! Glad you guys spending all that money, hope you got your moneys worth!
    I had the Guisippe Zanotti shoes first, the Chanel bags, immense Louis Vuitton bags, ALL which I bough and paid for MYSELF!
    I didnt need men buy them for me, God blesses the child who has his own!
    Yes I'm 38, mentally and physically healthy, and my looks are actually BETTER than ANY of these clowns on HA who have ever talked shit about me, lied on me or made up rumors! Go back thu the posts and flame wars, look at EVERY one of them!
    EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!
    NO ONE EXCLUDED!

Veteran Poster

Well happy birthday baby. I think someone needs a b-day bj.

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday and Pics or it didnt happen lol

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Veteran Poster

Vanessa, Happy Belated Birthday.

The twit war should be more than enough proof of the actual situation
    but pics of my sexy ass doing my show will be up soon.
    Colleen Stewart is going to be helping me maintain and get my net affairs in order, clearly some girls think 38 is old, but I say with age comes wisodom and knowledge.
    And actaully these continuous attacks have taght me to step my shit up and give thirsty whores a REAL reason to gossip!