Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Silver Poster

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    Anyone who would post their BACKPAGE ad on a reply is not pressed about anything......
    I am once again shocked and utterly entertained by your antics dahhhhhling.

they will only become more outragous and directed twards a point with time. I have no idea if you were being sarcastic but Thank you very much .

switch me on , turn me up ....

I was not being sarcastic.....I think your funny as hell.

Silver Poster

oh and let me go on record by saying that NONE of my recent photos aka jasmines work has been touched . not once . keep those affairs in order so you think anyone is affriad of you . WORK HARDER I AM 10 steps ahead trust me ... AND not only that but i always win ! did you need 15 mins days or weeks in the spotlight THIS BAD ??? lmao what are you going to do when this is over , certainly not laugh
    coleen 150 for makeup i threw on with one contestant
    or how you always talk about jasmines ass do you want to stick your tounge in it ?
    and matt the man you said screamed trick sitting on your scabes infested futon thats why @ 38 you are sleeping on the floor with trash and drag that is collecting dust . a young 24 still learning growing maturing and @ 38 none of this has happened for you . so sorry life on the street and 3000000000 20 clients bought you a bag and all i did was ask . He LOVED ME ! something you have never and will never know . Because you are one evil rotted jaded soul .
    This is a bump in the road for me , your time has been finished . you needed to tweet my name for people to even care you were alive . Sorry but true . I called everyone and rushed around for a birthday party with 10 people showgirls 2 quests and lights . All for a tired sweet dream . or was that a beautiful nightmare . well i know i would rather be shot in my sleep than watch that performance again . and if that is any refection of your prostitution services then clients need to stay away , far away .

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...%3DFmwBMdICRh4 lamo nice mouth , i see why you do all your talking online . and no i did not steal that shoot in my sleep thing i told timarri to tweet it because he flet the same way
    67 and on twitter lol

Silver Poster

RENIA @ THE CLUB >>>>>>>2:00 and you are ??? BARATONE KITTY !

Last edited by mimiplastique; 05-02-2010 at 06:01 AM.

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Deleted to avoid getting in the middle of this.

Last edited by serial138; 05-02-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Talking

My reply to this bitch and her bullshit is........

Lying on somebody to try an switch the blame for your fuck up on and continue to make a fool of yourself over is pleasure enough for me! The Tranny Trainwreck of Chicago is falling apart and its funny as fuck!
    I have a life, and am in the process of moving to NYC.
    My birthday was a milestoone and a turning point in my life. Those I choose to continue to have in my life know who they are. Those that didn't I just simply IGNORE.
    I'm 38 and blessed.
    My haters are proof that I AM THAT BITCH!
    What more could I ask for?

Didn"t they tell you the bitch who laughs last, laughs best????
    Te veo!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Birthday 041 (Small).jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	309064  

I would just like to say that I no longer am concerned if I'm good enough for people, or if I fit in.
    I spent the last 38 years doing that, now the time as come for me to ENJOY the fruits of my effort.
    So with or without Mimi Plastique or the members of HA or any other net site's approval, I'm gonna do ME and love doing it!
    I am so happy that at least I got to spend that day with people who I wasn't shure if they cared or not.
    My birthday night showed me who my REAL friends are and those who were just dead weight and negative energy that should be left where they LIE. The blatant LIES made up about me are so fuckn funny I wont even lower myself to this back and forth, quien es mas macho bullshit this child likes to put people thru.
    So I decided to not deal with it one more day.
    My main focus now is on ME and making myself happy. I have a website thats being updated, and I'm being taught how to make changes on myself.
    So now I will be transitioning to NYC with my wardrobe, rhinestones and super thick skin.
    However I must say the shadiest queen in NYC would never be as evil or as low as this bitch as proven time and time again to be. So I'm good and prepared for what may come.
    I was made for the Big Apple and the madness I have grown to love about NYC.
    My website and my transition out of Chicago to NYC is ALL thats on my mind, regardless of how many lies are told, or how many videos made that contradict each other and are lies none the less.
    At least rember all the lies so when you retell the same story again on video people aren't pointing out obviuous contradictions in your story on your part.
    But anyhooooo!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I would just like to say that I no longer am concerned if I'm good enough for people, or if I fit in.
    I spent the last 38 years doing that, now the time as come for me to ENJOY the fruits of my effort.
    So with or without Mimi Plastique or the members of HA or any other net site's approval, I'm gonna do ME and love doing it!
    I am so happy that at least I got to spend that day with people who I wasn't shure if they cared or not.
    My birthday night showed me who my REAL friends are and those who were just dead weight and negative energy that should be left where they LIE. The blatant LIES made up about me are so fuckn funny I wont even lower myself to this back and forth, quien es mas macho bullshit this child likes to put people thru.
    So I decided to not deal with it one more day.
    My main focus now is on ME and making myself happy. I have a website thats being updated, and I'm being taught how to make changes on myself.
    So now I will be transitioning to NYC with my wardrobe, rhinestones and super thick skin.
    However I must say the shadiest queen in NYC would never be as evil or as low as this bitch as proven time and time again to be. So I'm good and prepared for what may come.
    I was made for the Big Apple and the madness I have grown to love about NYC.
    My website and my transition out of Chicago to NYC is ALL thats on my mind, regardless of how many lies are told, or how many videos made that contradict each other and are lies none the less.
    At least rember all the lies so when you retell the same story again on video people aren't pointing out obviuous contradictions in your story on your part.
    But anyhooooo!
    Na na na na, na na na na. Hey, hey, hey. Good-bye

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Junior Poster

Smile Late as hell

Happy Bday sweetness......

If you ain't pickin me up, don't look down on me!!