Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Red face Quality preservation of uploaded images

First off this new board is amazing, HA you really outdid yourselves this time.

However I got a few issues. When you upload images there's this terrible quality reduction which does the photos a major injustice. This needs to be done away with, even for huge photos. A few extra hundred kilobytes can't be that much harsher on the server in the grand scheme of things.

Another thing is the 'printer friendly' display mode. It's great that we finally have this, BUT attached pictures should be visible.

Well that's all I have for now. Other than that this board is great. To whoever designed it, thanks for all the hard work!

Last edited by George Clooney; 04-10-2010 at 01:56 AM.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by George Clooney View Post
    First off this new board is amazing, HA you really outdid yourselves this time.

However I got a few issues. When you upload images there's this terrible quality reduction which does the photos a major injustice. This needs to be done away with, even for huge photos. A few extra hundred kilobytes is not that harsh on the server.

Another thing is the 'printer friendly' display mode. It's great that we finally have this, BUT attached pictures should be visible.

Well that's all I have for now. Other than that this board is great. To whoever designed it, thanks for all the hard work!
    LOL "A few extra hundred kilobytes"????

Tovosan has probably posted 5000 pictures all by himself. You do the math.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Was not aware of this. I'll see what I can do.

Between Shemale or Ladyboy Legs Sucking Cock

Unhappy Important......

I cannot post HQ pics anymore since you changed the sizing. This change started April 9th and the attachment manager will not let me post new pics. I cannot resize every photo, so, please explain. What am I to do?

P.S. When the new board started all of my pics were made into thumbnail size. Please go back to that method. If the large photos size is too costly, please reinstate the thumbnail size that you started out with in the new forum. Only in the past week, have you changed back to the old borad's full size images and as of April 9th, you are not allowing us to post pics in large size. Go back to thumbnails and I will continue posting away lovely photos.

Thanks.

Cock Worshipper

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tovosan View Post
    I cannot post HQ pics anymore since you changed the sizing. This change started April 9th and the attachment manager will not let me post new pics. I cannot resize every photo, so, please explain. What am I to do?

P.S. When the new board started all of my pics were made into thumbnail size. Please go back to that method. If the large photos size is too costly, please reinstate the thumbnail size that you started out with in the new forum. Only in the past week, have you changed back to the old borad's full size images and as of April 9th, you are not allowing us to post pics in large size. Go back to thumbnails and I will continue posting away lovely photos.

Thanks.
    I disagree with this. The thumbnails are major PITA. Better the current method than thumbnails.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duplicatt View Post
    I disagree with this. The thumbnails are major PITA. Better the current method than thumbnails.
    Bugger that, bring back the thumbnails!
    Personally, i don't find one more click a major PITA.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by duplicatt View Post

I agree with you, but, I have been having problems transferring my collection from the old board starting April 9th. I cannot tranfer the pics full size. But, I am having no difficulty in posting large images when I do not use our old forum.

Maybe the old forum is 'dead' as far as transferring my pics in my long running thread Luscious Ladyboy and Shemale Leggy Lookers.

So, I take back what I said, large images are absolutely fine instead of the thumbnail sizes.

Cock Worshipper

Unhappy

I was right originally, the forum is now not accepting images over 97.7 kb...for jpg.

This is new as of late April, 9th. A big change occurred here.
    Please explain.......I am finding it very difficult to post images that yesterday was very easy........What am I to do?

Cock Worshipper

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Post smaller images, i guess!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I was just trying to upload some jpgs to the shemale cartoon thread and was told that I can't upload a pic greater than 97.7 KB !!! That can't be right, can it??

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.