Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

^^^

ok so why do you think those guys sends us some kinda weird email? im curious? because me if im a guy i would not waste my time sending weird and creepy emails and fantasy to girls and ts girls. so im curious why does these type of guys still do an effort and time do send these kind of emails? lol

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

They're letting the little head do all the thinking.

Zorga rhymes with Vorga

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

ech!

i am not defending them here :]

...and Zorga rhymes with StarWars also - just look deep enough, haha.

oh, noes

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    ^^^

ok so why do you think those guys sends us some kinda weird email? im curious? because me if im a guy i would not waste my time sending weird and creepy emails and fantasy to girls and ts girls. so im curious why does these type of guys still do an effort and time do send these kind of emails? lol
    I believe it's the same mentality that the guys have who call you up and say all the wrong stuff, knowing damn well that they will never see you if they talk such nonsense.

I had a guy in FL call me up from a variety of different numbers, always asking graphic questions JUST TO GET hung up on or told to F off. I swear, they get off on it, mama. It's like a streaker. They're just pervs. lol

Here's one from a guy that I decided to stop seeing. I swear, the first few times I saw him he seemed normal.

I am so sorry that I keep intruding on you like this but I must have some kind of, now do not get pissed at me, stress relieving contact with you. I am going absolutely stark raving mad with lust. Now please try to keep your anger to a minimum but if I make another generous donation to, what shall we call it, Nicole's Recreational Fund can we speak on the phone about naughty things. I must hear your voice when I, well you know touch myself. And I must let you hear me moan in ecstasy and I must have you hear me cum for you and only for you. Last night when I was fucking Ilyse because I could not postpone the inevitable any longer I closed my eyes and pretended that I was fucking you. Well my cock got harder then a diamond in an ice storm and as I came harder then I think that I have ever cum a smile formed on my lips. The schmuckie girl thought she put there. If she only knew that not only was the smile for you but I had also cum for you. She flew today so I am all alone with my body consumed in sexual frustration because of you. I am just one off the tens of thousands...right ? I am a straight heterosexual divorced man who lives with a woman who is 12 years my junior and I am throwing myself at you. Begging you to help me release all of this frustration that you yourself have filled my body with. Do you think that I am gay ? Because I do not feel gay. I feel like I just want to express myself physically to one of the hottest women in South Florida. I know that your time is valuable and I would be more then willing to compensate you for this guilty pleasure. Just think about it...kay ? Maybe you will feel like lending a hand or a voice and ear to a poor horny guy who you just caused to be even hornier. As if that was possible, right ?

I Will Stop With The Emails Until After Saturday
    More Frustrated Then Ever
    H
    xxoo
    "Hug"

I think it's funny that some of these guys write weird or creepy shit (usually knowing full well that it's creepy or weird) and using that to get off...sometimes having done this for a very, very long time....

......but still bother (or care) to sneak in a quick "Am I Gay?"..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    I thought Id share some of the lovely and delightful emails I get. Feel free to post yours!

I am from Romania, Europe. I am 36 years old.I am a teacher.
    Here transsex is taboo subject.
    How you achieve such a beautiful feminine body? You get hormone treatment? Hormone treatment affect your penis?
    How you achieve breasts? It is fun to be transsexual? Do you fuck men in the ass? Men fucked by you are bisexuals?
    When you fuck in the ass, the anal muscle becomes larger? After anal sex the anal muscle remain larger or it tense normally? You don't shit in your pants?
    I want to be transsexual. I am a straight man. I can be transformed in a transsexual girl?
    Maybe someday I will visit you.
    Thank you very much!
    P****
    I told this loser to go get a book and learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaBellez View Post
    I told this loser to go get a book and learn something.
    i think this Romanian guy message me also couple of months ago but i really taught its a email virus but i think its still in my inbox almost same contents as that one

I got it too. Same bs. lol