Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    I get messages like this on a daily basis... When I check my email its usually something like this or " A beautiful day in Soho". Someone that has seen me out in public like at the Olive garden, shopping in soho or Bed bath and beyond... I like those kind of emails there cute. They Usually read. "I saw you at __________. You are so beautiful in person. I wanted to approach you but I was too shy..."

XOXO~
    Jennifer Paris
    What I really want to know is why were you at an Olive Garden????

There must be hundreds of Italian restaurants in the Big Apple. I hope it wasn't a cheap date that took you there.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Default How about THAT!!!!

Hi, Vanessa. I am leading a double life and I guess it's time for me to change. I have been on niteflirt for 4-5 years. I've been a huge fan of yours and bought your video's, some 2-3 times. I've provided donations, too. And I've seen you on webcam and had phone calls. I've only thought of myself. Yes, I fantasize of beautiful shemales like yourself. I have a ladyfriend who loves me. It's time I cleaned up my perverted self. I'm very sorry Vanessa, plus I'm really sorry for my actions. I haven't tried to lead you on. I've only led on myself. I really wish you continued success in your future endeavours. I think you're a very beautiful shemale and wish you the best. I think it's time for myself to take a hiatus from my previous actions. Take care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    What I really want to know is why were you at an Olive Garden????

There must be hundreds of Italian restaurants in the Big Apple. I hope it wasn't a cheap date that took you there.
    I haven't been to Olive Garden for ages. I went there with some friends that wanted to go. My girlfriends noticed a guy standing outside staring at me through the window. When I got home I had an email from him.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Hi, Vanessa. I am leading a double life and I guess it's time for me to change. I have been on niteflirt for 4-5 years. I've been a huge fan of yours and bought your video's, some 2-3 times. I've provided donations, too. And I've seen you on webcam and had phone calls. I've only thought of myself. Yes, I fantasize of beautiful shemales like yourself. I have a ladyfriend who loves me. It's time I cleaned up my perverted self. I'm very sorry Vanessa, plus I'm really sorry for my actions. I haven't tried to lead you on. I've only led on myself. I really wish you continued success in your future endeavours. I think you're a very beautiful shemale and wish you the best. I think it's time for myself to take a hiatus from my previous actions. Take care!!!
    Sounds like he fell in love with u girl!

Rookie Poster

Default estrogen kills your "math brain"?

Here is one I got... he thinks that transitioning will kill his programming abilities. I tried to give a polite response in PM... but I would be curious to know how other girls react to this one.

i noticed your post about you being a ph.d in physics. i am thinking of transitioning

could you tell me what, if any effect, did taking hormones have on your intelligence? and which hormones were you taking? estro? spyro?

did they decrease it at all or no? i program computers and worry that hormones would affect that

thank you so much

I just received this today be the judge

Dear Alyssa,

I am leaving wednesday to Shanghai and will leave on sunday. I really Hope I can meet you there and meet you again when you come to hong-kong. I just watched all your videos again and you are just amazing. Since I know you will take time before answering my last email because you don't take them often I think it is better if can tell you a little more about what I like and see with you if you also would like it. I would really like you to where a pair of nylons and blacks High heels, not a new pair of high heels one that you have worn often. After we met maybe you could give me the chance to kneel down and lick your shoes and lick your feet and massage them. I would like to have the chance off course to kiss your wonderful breast. After that I would like to pleasure you, to have that special part in my mouth and let you do whatever you want, go deep, and fast or slow just command me, make me pleasure it, let me lick it and lick your ass, make you feel very good and after that just take me, in any position you like, take a rest let me ride on it, and take me again and when you feel like coming just take the condom out and put it in my mouth and when you feel ready just let go. With the most chance I will come at the same time as you. I remember the closest that I live to this was when my girlfriend would wear a strap-on and fuck me and honestly this is the same thing but it is more real and you look so pretty.

I really hope I will have the chance to meet you.

As I said I am 28 caucasian and good looking, I really believe will have a lot of fun together.

See you soon I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats View Post
    I just received this today be the judge
    It was a bit more info than was probably appropriate in an introductory email, but it seemed to me like the guy just has a vivid fantasy he is trying to fulfill. Harmless for the most part. Now the email that Jennifer got was just creepy imo lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    It was a bit more info than was probably appropriate in an introductory email, but it seemed to me like the guy just has a vivid fantasy he is trying to fulfill. Harmless for the most part. Now the email that Jennifer got was just creepy imo lol.
    I agree...lol

Professional Poster

This is not an email but was posted by some guy on a Rant & Rave on craigslist. There was no tranny threads or any other ts topics he just posted this out of the blue.

"22 str8 would love to be raped by 2 trannies and held down and foirced to gagg on cock and scream when a dick is forced and rammed up my ass"

Excellent thread idea Jennifer. It's nice to be able to share some of the more fun emails. I included this one from yesterday below. I don't think a true Dom would ever, EVER write something like this one. But, just a guess.

Dear Miss Sinclair,

I have spent my entire life as a very dominant and very sexual male and I am tired of it. I am now seeking a beautiful powerful woman with a sex drive as unending as my own, to do to and with me all the things I have done for so long to and with other women.

Your ad, Your films, Your look, they all tell me You might be that one. If You would be interested in making me Your bitch, I would like to walk that road for You.

My only limits would be -- well, if You allowed me a safe word, I suppose I would have none. I could list the specifics of the nasty and brutal -- and to my mind very sexy -- things I have done to women who enjoyed sex (almost) as much as me, but I welcome Your suggestions first.

If this would exceed Your actual interests and natural sex drive, I apologize for taking up Your time and will close with simply saying You are one hot fucking piece of ass for which I am incredibly hungry and achingly thirsty.

Your would-be slave bitch
    f

Thanks Aly Sinclair