Junior Poster

Default If you havent seen UFC 112, dont bother

Nice job Andy

Rookie Poster

What exactly did Silva do?

I heard he wasn't fighting seriously

WHADDUP BITCHES!!

I love all the Attention Deficit Disorder fight fans always whining about this stupid shit. They get bored after 2 minutes, their dumb retard minds start to wander cuz it's too hard to stay focused and watch a full 25 min fight. Boxers do it all the fucking time and boxing fans stfu and enjoy it!! Anderson does like nobody can and he gets slammed for it. These are definitely the end times, when retards whine about having to sit through a genius at work. He schooled Maia easier than he's schooled anyone else (props to Maia for hanging in to the end and bringing it on near the end), and it was AWESOME to watch. He played with him like a cat with a dead mouse to the point where he actually tired himself out. I understand people wanting to see a KO, but what's wrong with a showcase? Apparently a lot. Go get some ritalin fuckin retards. Btw, Munoz vs Grove was fucking awesome.

This reply says it perfectly:

"Let Maia come to him and take the belt away - Silva is defending it. He is the champion and should be able to fight however he wants to. The UFC uses taunting and disrespect between fighters to hype fights.. seems hypocritical to attack Silva for this."

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Didn't see the fight, but I read the results. Apparently the reason why Silva was trash talking in the ring is what Maia said in the Countdown to UFC 112 special. He said something to the effect of "They call Anderson Silva the Spider, well I am going to break one of his legs." This pissed off Silva, which made him trash talk.