Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Carli James

Yes, Carli, just ignore the sub human types. Looks like silcc69 has been taking spelling lessons from Farang. Thanks, coroner, for selecting yourself for my ignore list.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    I know itīs not cool but the truth is not always cool. Letīs stay reasonable. What I wrote is not a big deal and Carli James is not the issue at all but I love to laugh at the self-denying wig lovers. Donīt worry, I wonīt interrupt anymore.
    But it is a big deal. You come onto this board about transgender people and then denigrate them. Ts, TV's and Tg's have to deal with enough crap without people doing what you did in this enviroment .Sorry but thats just the behaviour of an idiot. You should admit that it was an idiotic thing to do and then people will go okay but of you say it's not a big deal then you're kidding yourself.

WTF! is wrong with some of the people here?
    Carli is a cool person and gives pics and cam shows of herself for people that are interested. If you are not one of them then move on to a new thread. But as usual the idiots sent another person on this board packing!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
    But it is a big deal. You come onto this board about transgender people and then denigrate them. Ts, TV's and Tg's have to deal with enough crap without people doing what you did in this enviroment .Sorry but thats just the behaviour of an idiot. You should admit that it was an idiotic thing to do and then people will go okay but of you say it's not a big deal then you're kidding yourself.
    When Carli arrived here, he said his wife forces him to dress like a woman. This sounds like to me like a transgender person. How often to we have to repeat banalities like "just dressing up like a woman doesnīt make you a TS"? Carli James is not a TS and if youīre attracted to him, thatīs completely cool but admit the facts. I know that all LGBT persons have to deal with problems bu there are differences between the categories you name. Your talk is completely irrational and ignorant. I guess TS women want to be socially recognized as women and Carli James is just someone making fun of a serious issue because he pursues his fetishes. Hey, thatīs completely cool but heīs a dude. Be true to yourself.

Professional Poster

You really are a sad sad little man.

Professional Poster

You really are a sad sad little man. I pity the way you must live your life

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117 View Post
    You really are a sad sad little man.
    You just donīt understand what Iīm trying to say but youīre starting to get on my nerves. Live in denial, sir.

Senior Member Junior Poster rito1's Avatar

Carlijames, I just want to say I love your cam shows and I made you one of my favorites on cam4. Your show Tuesday night was great when you were riding that dildo. Continue doing what your doing and don't listen to idiots. There are people here I don't like and I just don't read their posts.

All girls should come to Boston

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    When Carli arrived here, he said his wife forces him to dress like a woman. This sounds like to me like a transgender person. How often to we have to repeat banalities like "just dressing up like a woman doesnīt make you a TS"? Carli James is not a TS and if youīre attracted to him, thatīs completely cool but admit the facts. I know that all LGBT persons have to deal with problems bu there are differences between the categories you name. Your talk is completely irrational and ignorant. I guess TS women want to be socially recognized as women and Carli James is just someone making fun of a serious issue because he pursues his fetishes. Hey, thatīs completely cool but heīs a dude. Be true to yourself.

Y'know, you want to go on a rant about people deluding themselves, that's fine. But, in regards to *this* thread, that's bullshit.
    You took a cheap shot at an easy target and since then, you've been trying to justify it.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    Y'know, you want to go on a rant about people deluding themselves, that's fine. But, in regards to *this* thread, that's bullshit.
    You took a cheap shot at an easy target and since then, you've been trying to justify it.
    And Iīm having fun.