Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964104 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Sunny dee-lite events tues,thurs,& fri xxx-hot in nyc!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dolo View Post
    the other party is a mix... some of the SAME girls and a few NEWBIES and some that have RETURNED to the scene... it's worth checking out... as for photos... can't trust them... just look at the photos SUNNY has posted... they are from YEARS AGO some of those girls look completely different or are not even around any more. back in the day they used to post NEW pics weekly and you could really get a feel for what you were in for. i think because the attendance has fallen off since Allanah Star is out of the scene it's just not as GLAM.
    I don't think it is war!! These TS parties in NYC all have a diffrent theme and feeling. The other TS partys pics are legit. I recogonzie the club in the background...so I know it was shot there. The other promoter promotes on a diffrent level and has more things going on. But Sunny is also a nice person. There are a million straight places to go out to. Now there are 2 TS places to go. Which still isn't enough. The gay clubs have like 100 places in NYC. So you take your choice. See you at the party!!

xoxo Julie Love

Professional Poster

The "other" party pics may be legit, but it's obvious they are not pics from the events themselves (if they are, then nobody is attending). I'm trying to get a vibe on the party, and I think that since they never show actual pics of the party and almost no one except those on the payroll has a review, I'll formulate my own opinion.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

FRI FEB 3RD TRANNYS GONE WILD W/ ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF REMIX & MORE!!!!!

W/DISCOUNTED ADMISSION BEFORE 12 ( $ 5 OFF!) PLUS $5 DRINKS TILL MIDNIGHT!

TRANNYS GONE WILD PARTY 11P-4A W BEAUTIFUL DANCERS!!!! THIS FRIDAY FEB 3RD! DON'T MISS ALL THE ACTION!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FEATURED GUEST DANCERS SURPRISE GUEST DANCER 11P-12A, REGULAR DANCER DANCE SETS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!.. AT CLUB REMIX
    24 MURRAY ST
    (BET CHURCH ST & BROADWAY)

11P-4A

Weekly Dancers
    SEXXY STRIPTEASE PERFORMANCES!!!!!
    GENTS $20LADIES$15

I'm at Remix now and cops are outside. They aren't serving drinks until further notice because of the cops. Not a good start.

Member Rookie Poster

Whatever came of the incident with the cops? What's the whole deal with cops busting TS parties, can someone please explain?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSJulieLove View Post
    I don't think it is war!! These TS parties in NYC all have a diffrent theme and feeling. The other TS partys pics are legit. I recogonzie the club in the background...so I know it was shot there. The other promoter promotes on a diffrent level and has more things going on. But Sunny is also a nice person. There are a million straight places to go out to. Now there are 2 TS places to go. Which still isn't enough. The gay clubs have like 100 places in NYC. So you take your choice. See you at the party!!

xoxo Julie Love
    I don't know what you mean by WAR? When I say you can't trust the pics, I'm referring to the pics being old... even though they are at the same venue they are not recent or weekly updated pics from the event... Sunny uses pics from 3 years ago and even older. I say go and check it out. I wouldn't discourage anyone from checking it out. If you enjoy the TS scene you have to support all the events by attending.

Looking forward to having a drink with you Julie

Member Rookie Poster

I'm a young cat (23 to be exact) and I wish the TS parties were still like the "old days" I keep hearing about...when they were wild (sex, drugs and rock n roll)...back when anything was acceptable...I see pics of those days and just try to imagine all the fun I've missed out on

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

This tuesday feb 7th @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ tranny tuesdayz nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features
    featured guest dancer xxx-star natassia dreams!

Djing by dutch:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
    525 west 29th st
    bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
    10p-4a

gents $20
    ladies $15

mark it on your calenders tuesday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NATASSIADREAMS3.jpg 
Views:	801 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	449962  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NATASSIADREAMS4.jpg 
Views:	745 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	449964