Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Sunny dee-lite events tues,thurs,& fri xxx-hot in nyc!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Dee-lite View Post
    its all the same promoter....and three months going into their 5th location on !!!! so the ability to sustain will show...i am thankful for going into my third year at secret and fourth year at remix.... we all have the ability to pick and choose where we go...hopefully my clients understand i don't close down for electrical issues (that close down a club for good?) or magically change locations and nights of party for bigger and better(when you were actually kicked out of your last venue because of excessive fights and girls getting jumped at you event!)Hopefully my cliental know i strive to have a safe and reliable locations with gorgeous ladies w/great music....and hope to see you soon...

xoxo
    sunny d
    Oh I'll only ever go to your parties Sunny because they have always been the best ones, and they are always peaceful and filled with happy people which is a huge plus for sure. I've been away from NYC for a few months so I was just curious if it had affected your parties at all.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

This thursday jan 19th @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ taboo thursday nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

!djing by dutch:

Special guest dancer kenya & ashley skye!

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
    525 west 29th st
    bet 10th and 11th!

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

The beautiful kenya!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KENYA1.jpg 
Views:	853 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	446103   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KENYA2.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	446104   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KENYA3.jpg 
Views:	877 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	446105  

FRI JAN 20TH TRANNYS GONE WILD W/ ALL THE GORGEOUS LADIES OF REMIX & MORE!!!!!

W/DISCOUNTED ADMISSION BEFORE 12 ( $ 5 OFF!) PLUS $5 DRINKS TILL MIDNIGHT!

TRANNYS GONE WILD PARTY 11P-4A W BEAUTIFUL DANCERS!!!! THIS FRIDAY JAN 20TH! DON'T MISS ALL THE ACTION!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FEATURED GUEST DANCERS SURPRISE GUEST DANCER 11P-12A, REGULAR DANCER DANCE SETS ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!.. AT CLUB REMIX
    24 MURRAY ST
    (BET CHURCH ST & BROADWAY)

11P-4A

Weekly Dancers
    SEXXY STRIPTEASE PERFORMANCES!!!!!

at sunny's party its about socializing a little nibble here and there getting to know a few of the girls at more ease environment not so much hustle... at the other joint; I'm sorry but is all straight out prostitution! and fkin in the back (what kinda of reputable, professional and distinguish 6 figure type guy has any sort of sexual contact thats not behind private close doors? I would say the opposite) and their aint nothing so called strip about it the same shit at every nyc, Californian etc party; its not like you seeing tits or dik right up on the stage; for that guys have to pay lot more extra! so lets all stop being delusional!

Don't get me wrong! The best and must appropriate day for this new addition to nyc scene was great on sunday night a lot of guys I meet liked the fact it was sunday but then things got bipolar and the nights started to vary.

its all the same promoter....and three months going into their 5th location on !!!! so the ability to sustain will show...i am thankful for going into my third year at secret and fourth year at remix.... we all have the ability to pick and choose where we go...hopefully my clients understand i don't close down for electrical issues (that close down a club for good?) or magically change locations and nights of party for bigger and better(when you were actually kicked out of your last venue because of excessive fights and girls getting jumped at you event!)Hopefully my cliental know i strive to have a safe and reliable locations with gorgeous ladies w/great music....and hope to see you soon...

xoxo
    sunny d

Last edited by SofiaBellez; 01-21-2012 at 11:17 AM.

The beautiful kenya!!!!!!!!!
    Kenya is one beautiful woman.

Member Rookie Poster

Sofia would u recommend Sunny's parties over Tranny Strip and if so why? I've never been to Sunny's parties but I'm not feeling Tranny Strip at all...

they both have different venues it all comes down to what you are looking for...use your best judgement. I personally enjoy sunny's I get to mingle with the girls meet new guys its more social and can be naughty too if you so choose to at the middle or end of the night. I enjoy the non ghetto music that the dj at small times provides (hint hint sunny)

on the other hand I did enjoy tranny strip when it 1st started at the 58st location it gave something to do on a sunday night.

like I said different type of guys, venue, entrance fees, etc.

I hope this helps!

Junior Poster

i've never been to tranny strip, but i have been to plenty of sunny's parties. i just wanted to say that i wish at sunny's parties there were more dancers for the night. i enjoy the parties, but sometimes when the girls are busy or not there there's nothing to keep me there. it would be nice to have some more dancers throughout the night that i can tip and watch. lol

This tuesday jan 24th @ secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us @ tranny tuesdayz nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features
    featured guest dancer new dancer destiny!
    Djing by dutch:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

@secret ultra lounge
    525 west 29th st
    bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
    10p-4a

gents $20
    ladies $15

mark it on your calenders tuesday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!!!!