Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Default Re: Gg on transsexual/transsexual on gg/ transsexual does women (gg)

kctxt-3747442064@pers.craigslist.org

I want to spice up my love life - w4t - 22 (Into bondage)

Me and my husband decided to have an open relationship and I'm allowed to have no strings attached encounters. I'm looking for a TG preferably, as it brings back good memories.
    Text me with pictures, no emails.
    714three9781six8

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cas/3747442064.html

z8fhn-3728659850@pers.craigslist.org

Posted: 2013-04-07, 9:53AM PDT
    Seeking A Bi Tranny/Shemale - w4t - 30 (IE)

I"m a bisexual female and I have an attraction to shemales and transsexuals that are very passable and have tits and a big cock... but I have never had the opportunity to meet one. I'm posting this ad to see if there are any ladies like this in the IE that are bi, or attracted to women, and willing to meet with me and see if we can have some fun. I'm really laid back and easy to get along with, and I have a pretty strong kinky side. Ladies if you're interested, hit me up and if you are going to send me a cock pic, I'd still like a face shot as well and I will send you some of me in return. Thanks and have a great day....
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    ------------------------------ -------------------
    624vr-3765903211@pers.craigslist.org

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
    Posted: 2013-04-25, 10:02AM PDT
    Seeking a Cd or Trannies into Kink - w4t - 35 (Inland Empire)

I am seeking cds, and trannies into kink, fetishes, role play and d/s relationships. I want guys to serve at my Halloween Party as maids. And the party is open with guys, and gals there. Live the fantasy and have loads of fun. I hold these parties on a regular basis -so, you become a maid full time
    • -----------------

-------------- ---------------- -----------------
    zh8t6-3773882712@pers.craigslist.org

flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
    Posted: 2013-04-29, 10:17AM PDT
    swing sessions - w4t - 21 (everywhere)

It's about that time to have another get together , as the last event was truly amazing . This time will be a little bit different , we will have a open bar, live strippers. two girl shows , bj contest ,slim chicks, bbw ,ts what ever your preference is we will let you choose. we provide fun safe events that are truly unforgettable at a affordable price. you can email me and get the details and be added to our mailing list as our events go on every week , orgies , gang bang style etc so email me now for details and i will be sore to get back to you in a timely manner........sasha
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/s...minAsk=&maxAsk=

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Thanks for the links natina!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Last edited by natina; 09-28-2014 at 04:20 AM.

where are the TS pussy hunters at?