Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

After some reflection I now realize the ignore list may not be such a good option after all. For example if anyone on my list comes to an untimely end I probably won't know about it until someone posts an obituary thread. How sad. :>(

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    I'd love to shove my cock right up your shit pipe.Are you a ladyboy? can't tell from the pic, so well done on that score. How bigs you ladypenis?
    Ohh goodness that sounds so fucking hot, & yes a big hot clittyshhewang I can return the favor with or are you the kind who likes to choke on it? why sure you are, arent you, you hottrannydominatedmess you. KissKiss *

Betwixt & Between Me

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138 View Post
    After some reflection I now realize the ignore list may not be such a good option after all. For example if anyone on my list comes to an untimely end I probably won't know about it until someone posts an obituary thread. How sad. :>(
    Ask yourself thx, would you really give a fuck? I wouldnt. Their on ignore for a reason. That means I dont give a fuck what they say or what happens to them.

Last edited by keepingitreal470; 04-11-2010 at 12:25 AM.
    GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might miss an opportunity to laugh while giving condolences to their next of kin. Some funerals can be an occasion of joy instead of sadness.

Last edited by thx1138; 04-11-2010 at 12:27 AM. Reason: wrong word used
    If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

I might miss an opportunity to laugh while giving condolences to their next of kin. Some funerals gave be an occasion of joy instead of sadness.
    Ok, you got a point there.

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    I think someone here needs to ask a mod exactly how the ignore list works. If you're placed on ignore, the person placing you there can only see your name, but not what you post. So it is impossible for me to read what someone on ignore says. And why would I want to? Their on ignore for a reason. The only way what someone on ignore writes can be seen, is if another member, who isnt on ignore, quotes the ignored member. Which rarely happens. So seldom that it doesnt make a difference. That clear things up for you Nicole? I hope so. Reading is fundamental you fucking meast. Half man half beast.
    The ignore feature on any of these forums is totally fucking lame and a waste. Why? Because it is all just text on a screen, opinions and nonsense by unknowns with stage names haha. It is such a fucking laugh! If u dont like, then why cant you just not read it?
    Because your curiosity is killing you to read it, thats why! and thus ignore-shmore LOL

The people who engage in vicious fighting must do it either because they wanna for shear PLEASURE (and I raise my glass to those haha) or those who respond, do so, because they have so little in their own lives in the way of real life that they put all their stock into what some personna they have never known types into here, Gawd! Regardless, the entertainment value, and membership driving potential of such irrelevent thrash has to be just priceless.

Betwixt & Between Me

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Steffani View Post
    The ignore feature on any of these forums is totally fucking lame and a waste. Why? Because it is all just text on a screen, opinions and nonsense by unknowns with stage names haha. It is such a fucking laugh! If u dont like, then why cant you just not read it?
    Because your curiosity is killing you to read it, thats why! and thus ignore-shmore LOL

The people who engage in vicious fighting must do it either because they wanna for shear PLEASURE (and I raise my glass to those haha) or those who respond, do so, because they have so little in their own lives in the way of real life that they put all their stock into what some personna they have never known types into here, Gawd! Regardless, the entertainment value, and membership driving potential of such irrelevent thrash has to be just priceless.
    Well, you know what they say about opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Well, you know what they say about opinions.

Well then, you're an opinion!

Professional Poster BluegrassCat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Well then, you're an opinion!

God, what a lame insult.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Onmyknees posted something? Who is onmyknees?

I'm your mama's back door boyfriend that's who the fuck I am , shit for brains.

Isn't there a slimy rock for you to slither under somewhere?