Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138 View Post
    Onmyknees posted something? Who is onmyknees?
    thx, great minds think alike.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    thx, great minds think alike.
    More like two abnormal brainstems try to string together two coherant thoughts together

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

This board is always entertaining to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    This board is always entertaining to say the least.
    Yeah, but what I like about this time around, is I get to select who entertains me and who doesnt. Its a beautiful thing!!!!!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Leave my brother alone.He comes here for relief and all he gets is racial grief.

When I read this, I think of the cottonfields , I think of the slave master,I think of strawhats, .I think the motivation, for this victimisation has a serious racial implication.

@ gullyfoyle: thanks for volunteering yourself. I was beginning to run out of HA members to put on my ignore list.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Have you noticed that just about EVERYONE thinks you're both a complete jackass and a mouthy queer? Just a question for you. lol

Btw, we all know you read all the posts by everyone on your precious ignore list, you little queen. lol

Fucking jackass. lol
    LOL, as little as I come in here I too have noticed ... who is completely fucking crazy and who actually has interesting posts to read! For some reason a lot of those most interesting are the people who 'instigate shit' HaHa

Betwixt & Between Me

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    More like two abnormal brainstems try to string together two coherant thoughts together
    Who the fuck are you?, leave my brothers alone bitch.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Steffani View Post
    LOL, as little as I come in here I too have noticed ... who is completely fucking crazy and who actually has interesting posts to read! For some reason a lot of those most interesting are the people who 'instigate shit' HaHa
    I'd love to shove my cock right up your shit pipe.Are you a ladyboy? can't tell from the pic, so well done on that score. How bigs you ladypenis?

After some reflection I now realize the ignore list may not be such a good option after all. For example if anyone on my list comes to an untimely end I probably won't know about it until someone posts an obituary thread. How sad. :>(

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.