Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    Have you ever noticed he always leaves out the subject of all of his sentences?

As in, "Wrote a song about it. Wanna hear it?"

Thanks Nicole. Veryfunny video.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Those who used to constantly instigate shit and stalk people from thread to thread dont post on the new board as much anymore? Could it be because of the ignore feature? LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think so. That punk bitch Legend hasnt posted here yet. Love this board. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well keepingitjuvenile, since you can't read this you'll never know, which is entirely your loss ....The only thing we'll ever agree on is that less people are posting.
    With all due respect to the mods, and I mean that sincerely....something's missing. Part of it has to do with those who run to their room and lock the door and won't hear any diverse opinions...my little niece covers her ears and screams..."you can't make me listen to you" LMAO..
    Part of it may be that some people ( and I include myself) resist change initially. I hope it gets better because it's kinda vanilla, and I love variety !
    You're not funny enough to make me laugh intentionally, but I do find the following statement hilariously ironic "Those who used to constantly instigate shit and stalk people from thread to thread dont post "

That's you to a fucking T !!!!!!!!!

Veteran Poster

Too bad I cant see what you posted on my knees you punk ass bitch!! LMFAO!!!!!!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Thumbs down

Wow!Now this is really the kind of thread I come here to read!...........NOT!

this is the kind of crap that,on most boards would get you some kind of infraction,possibly including suspension or banishment from the board,

Can we ,PLEASE,keep it civil in here???Mods???

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Wow!Now this is really the kind of thread I come here to read!...........NOT!

this is the kind of crap that,on most boards would get you some kind of infraction,possibly including suspension or banishment from the board,

Can we ,PLEASE,keep it civil in here???Mods???
    Kinda of weak, but nice try I guess.

Onmyknees posted something? Who is onmyknees?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Too bad I cant see what you posted on my knees you punk ass bitch!! LMFAO!!!!!!
    Yea except for the fact that if he really was on ignore you wouldn't even know he had posted. Nice try though

Senior Member Platinum Poster

KIR470's mom is a slut, which btw I think is hot!!! lol

I'm not saying it's a fact or anything. It's just the word on the streets of the ghetto. lol

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to refer to him as Echimandu the Woman. lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS View Post
    Yea except for the fact that if he really was on ignore you wouldn't even know he had posted. Nice try though
    You do know. You see their name as having posted, but thats it.

Junior Poster

You do know. You see their name as having posted, but thats it.
    Wrong again, KeepingItReallyIdiotic. You don't see ANYTHING! How many times daily must you prove how low your IQ really is??? Right now, it's approaching zero ....

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert