Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Ask yourself thx, would you really give a fuck? I wouldnt. Their on ignore for a reason. That means I dont give a fuck what they say or what happens to them.
    oh my god this guy really is dumb as a sack of shit. kir jus out of curiosity what grade did you complete? thx's comment was actually pretty funny but it went right over your head. You are what smart people call an easy mark. An EEEAAASSSYY mark.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138 View Post
    Onmyknees posted something? Who is onmyknees?
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138 View Post
    After some reflection I now realize the ignore list may not be such a good option after all. For example if anyone on my list comes to an untimely end I probably won't know about it until someone posts an obituary thread. How sad. :>(
    the lives of you and your running buddy keepingitreal, or whatever he's calling himself these days, came to an end some time ago, tragically almost before they began....oh you're both still taking in valuable oxygen, and expelling green house gases, but there was never an obit or a funeral. I'm speaking about a meaningful, productive, assimilated life. You see....it's nearly unanimous that everybody on here knows what the fuck you two losers are. You're the 2 class clowns who were voted least likely to succeed in your junior high class, and have fulfilled your destiny. Your resumes and accomplishments are blank except for what you do on HA. You can be anything you want to be on here...a thug, a self proclaimed tough guy, a racist, an hater of wounded soldiers, a black tranny pimp.....you see it's all right there for you, the world is at your fingertips...literally........until get out from behind the keyboard and have to face the reality of your sorry existence.
    You two pin heads are starting to bore me...neither of you is even worth my scorn any more.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Who the fuck are you?, leave my brothers alone bitch.
    Well, that explains alot. You, thx and keepingitrealidiotic are the result of countless generations of inbreeding. Fortunately, the line will die off since you can't get your brothers pregnant. Now go back to your rape fantasies and die scumbag.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BluegrassCat View Post
    God, what a lame insult.
    Actually, it's the funniest thing he's said in a while. I liked it.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert