Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

He's been ignoring reality for his entire life, so why stop now? lol

Veteran Poster

What was that Nicole? Say that again, I cant see it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said, your mom thought you were a hemorrhoid until she shit you out and named you. lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel View Post
    What a genius this guy is. The ignor feature has been around since what, 1997? And since 1997 it's widely known that only drama queen faggots use it.
    Brilliant!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470 View Post
    Congrats, you just made the team too. Eat donkey ass jackhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ha ha ha. At your rate in about a day and a half you'll have the entire board on your ignore list. That's funny. Not to mention you've already responded to people on your ignore list.

Veteran Poster

You motherfuckers need to thank the mods for the ignore button. Cause if we didnt have it, I would continually add people to the"If I ever meet you I will bust a bottle upside your head list". Now, I dont see all the nonsense, so it really doesnt matter what they say. Thats my reason for using it.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Poster

You motherfuckers need to thank the mods for the ignore button. Cause if we didnt have it, I would continually add people to the"If I ever meet you I will bust a bottle upside your head list". Now, I dont see all the nonsense, so it really doesnt matter what they say. Thats my reason for using it.
    still, it does seem drama queen like, don't understand why any will feel so offended by another poster that they would have to proactively "ignore".

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Congrats, you just made the team too. Eat donkey ass jackhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm begging you to grant me one wish even though I think you're the biggest fraud and racist blowhard walking the earth....

PUT ME AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST , I DESPISSSSSSSSSE YOU !!!

Silver Poster

I hope this forum won´t consist of just 3-4 people, always starting related threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner View Post
    I hope this forum won´t consist of just 3-4 people, always starting related threads.
    I agree. I like it much better when thousands of different members are here - of all races, creeds, and colors - pondering if they're gay.