Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default dirty ass stories? I know, I know.

Ok, I know this could end up running the risk of gross, bad taste (no pun intended) etc. etc. But I know that we all have a least one story from either perspective about some dirty ass. Maybe you ran up in some, maybe you were embarrassed by someone pointing it out to you.

At least it is not another, "My favorite ______" or "Who's the hottest _____"

Junior Poster

Default Re: dirty ass stories? I know, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by damnhellassking
    Ok, I know this could end up running the risk of gross, bad taste (no pun intended) etc. etc. But I know that we all have a least one story from either perspective about some dirty ass. Maybe you ran up in some, maybe you were embarrassed by someone pointing it out to you.

At least it is not another, "My favorite ______" or "Who's the hottest _____"
    You mean ass with shit?

Rookie Poster

Yeah, dirty or smelly ass.

I will even kick this one off. Out one night I went to a local spot, girls hang out front and hit up the guys that are coming and going from the club. One of them seemed to really want to take me back to her place, it was close by and it seemed like a good idea, I thought hell at least I could get a BJ out of this one.

So at her place, and the BJ is getting me worked up - I've always prefered to top girls - I ask her to get her lube. I gave her a little slap on the ass as she walks over to grab it and Wham! with a handfull of lube and her spread ass checks there it was.

I seriously lost the hard on that just seconds before could have broken a brick in two. Pants went on, I went out the door. Adios.

Junior Poster

I gave her a little slap on the ass as she walks over to grab it and Wham! with a handfull of lube and her spread ass checks there it was.
    What there was?

Quote Originally Posted by Gus The Dagger
    I gave her a little slap on the ass as she walks over to grab it and Wham! with a handfull of lube and her spread ass checks there it was.
    What there was?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ruairidh
    What there was?
    You mean poop?

Rookie Poster

What there was?
    You mean poop?

A SECOND PENIS!!!!! - Gus you are not too bright are 'ya!.

>>Dear The rest of the posters, While I don't appove of some of the bashing that goes one here I will now take the opportunity to point out some one else's stupidity.

Junior Poster

What there was?
    You mean poop?

A SECOND PENIS!!!!! - Gus you are not too bright are 'ya!.

>>Dear The rest of the posters, While I don't appove of some of the bashing that goes one here I will now take the opportunity to point out some one else's stupidity.
    Not today, kinda dim today

Ummm - I don't think anyone could come up with a hot story about dirty ass. And if it ain't hot - why remember/post/tell or anything else but try to forget it. lol

Junior Poster

What about all the men who dont know how to wipe their ass, Im telling you, on several occassions there has been men who literally stood up ater shitting and without thinking about it didnt wipe there ass and then came to see us girls and expect us to be more than happy to finger their ass or fuck them up the butt when their kitty is shitty. Im talking shit ringed around their anus. I often thought that these men purposely do it to us girls, but thats just disgusting to be walking around with shit on ur ass just to gross someone out.