Default Satiny Miranda tribute vid

I thought this was a great video pictures from her her Cristyane Oliviera, of Satiny Miranda. She was one of my top beauties. At least her friends will hold her memory dear.

Translated Cristy's channel comments through Google. Here it is:

"Some people come into our lives, and leave us a little about yourself. There are others to take a leave of us." It took me to post this video after doing it because I wanted something special and appropriate to have the "description", because I believe that tribute, or tribute not serve. As my dear friend also has satiny description is not to describe this phenomenon discovered, caused, and let the memories (some that fall in the chin, others crying with laughter, many a lesson of life), a young beautiful, irreverent, and controversy with a special charisma, for those who touched his heart, or who knew it unravels! This is a little Satiny Miranda, and the moments I spent at his side ... I chose this song that struck me to see her lip-synching on YouTube by a number of times in a row, and can no longer think this music without associating it to Satiny ...

Silver Poster

I didnīt know she passed away.

Gold Poster

Satiny Miranda (R.I.P.) so young and gorgeous it's truly a very sad death.

I didnīt know either she is supossed to be dead.Maybe praetor can tell us if itīs really true.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.