Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by elo View Post
    New board seems to be an improvement but i miss the View your posts function from the old board.
    Click on ur name at the top right, and then click 'Statistics. U'll find all ur posts and all of the threads u started. I think the cutoff was Jan 4th, so ur recent stuff may not be there. U should check all of the edit options in ur control panel as well. (User CP @ the top left)

Quote Originally Posted by Belial View Post
    Click on ur name at the top right, and then click 'Statistics. U'll find all ur posts and all of the threads u started. I think the cutoff was Jan 4th, so ur recent stuff may not be there. U should check all of the edit options in ur control panel as well. (User CP @ the top left)
    Thanks mate.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post
    Don't worry, this place is just full of 'F's and you're pretty free to move them around as necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    btw, in the 'Site Rules', there's ony one "f" in referring.
    Fixed. Thanks for catching that.

Junior Poster

has there always been a 10 character minimum on the old boards? And how come my avatar isn't visible?

Edit to sat nevermind on the avatar thing

Last edited by J_178169; 03-30-2010 at 09:11 PM. Reason: i figured it out

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by J_178169 View Post
    has there always been a 10 character minimum on the old boards?
    No, because I tried it earlier today, and I noticed that too. Simple emoticons no longer suffice as posts.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

General Rules

1. No "spamming" This will be under the discretion of the moderators to determine "spamming." Abuse will not be tolerated.

2. HungAngels.com reserves the right to edit any thread, post or link at any time.
    3. Signature rules. Over the top sigs, quotes meant to defame or attack other members will be deleted without warning!

4. Do not post people's personal information, or attack peoples personal lives or families, stick to the topic of the post.
    5. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
    6. Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!

7. Racial slurs and use of racial slurs to harass will be grounds for a warning. Repeated violation will result in a banning. Some racial slurs are used in slang and should be taken with a grain of salt, this is up to the determination of the moderators.

8. Illegal Sites and pedo. Don't post links to illegal sites that obviously violate copyrights by posting full movies, video clips or picture sets. Calling someone a Pedo, Referring to them as a Pedo, posting of Pedo links, and Death Threats are now grounds for immediate banning. Pedo material should also not be posted on HungAngels.com. This should be sent to www.asacp.org. Violations will be warning first, banning if violation is repeated.

9. Posting images of death, dismemberment, or animal cruelty will not be permitted and will be removed. Violation will result in a banning. We don't want to see that here!

10. False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.
    11. Do Not abuse the Alert Button. Multiple offenses will result in a banning.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love, love the new board! Most especially the house rules..it's about time. Thanks NYCe!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Thumbs up

It´s gonna take some time to get used to the new design but I´m glad you got some rules around. Looking forward to keep this community alive with all of you.

Junior Poster

Thank you for welcoming us,

Can we have the old logo back?

That is just so perfect... welcoming, and has the vibe of the forum

My avatar is no longer animated. It's the same on the old site and the new one. Why?

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

My guess ... the file is too big.