Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I too fear change , but i'll test the waters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optimus-Prime-Change-transformers-4645686-300-400.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	293767  

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SammiValentine View Post
    Yes congrats on the new format.

Who do I need to speak to re any possiblity of getting my website/banners in the rotation system?

Ta
    x
    Soon as the new boards are 100% functional I'll add the new banners.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

NYCe.
    When I logged in as a guest I could see the images including your test and Rockabilly's Optimus Prime.
    Logged in as seanchai - can't see, I think you have permissions set up incorrect for me/my group.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe View Post
    Your banners are already in the rotation.
    The banners that have been in rotation on HA lead to my old site www.mandytgirl.com which hasn't been updated in 9 months. If the banners you have for me in rotation now lead to www.mandy-mitchell.com that is awesome and thanks for adding me.

I just want people to go to the website I've been working my ass off on is all. Thanks nyce.

Hope the new format thrives.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    NYCe.
    When I logged in as a guest I could see the images including your test and Rockabilly's Optimus Prime.
    Logged in as seanchai - can't see, I think you have permissions set up incorrect for me/my group.
    ok should be fixed now.

Looks good.

I'm also liking the new rules...

1. No "spamming" This will be under the discretion of the moderators to determine "spamming." Abuse will not be tolerated.

2. HungAngels.com reserves the right to edit any thread, post or link at any time.
    3. Signature rules. Over the top sigs, quotes meant to defame or attack other members will be deleted without warning!

4. Do not post people's personal information, or attack peoples personal lives or families, stick to the topic of the post.
    5. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
    6. Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!

7. Racial slurs and use of racial slurs to harass will be grounds for a warning. Repeated violation will result in a banning. Some racial slurs are used in slang and should be taken with a grain of salt, this is up to the determination of the moderators.

8. Illegal Sites and pedo. Don't post links to illegal sites that obviously violate copyrights by posting full movies, video clips or picture sets. Calling someone a Pedo, Refferring to them as a Pedo, posting of Pedo links, and Death Threats are now grounds for immediate banning. Pedo material should also not be posted on HungAngels.com. This should be sent to www.asacp.org. Violations will be warning first, banning if violation is repeated.

9. Posting images of death, dismemberment, or animal cruelty will not be permitted and will be removed. Violation will result in a banning. We don't want to see that here!

10. False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.
    11. Do Not abuse the Alert Button. Multiple offenses will result in a banning.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

ok I see the links go to my new site. Tried to edit my previous post kept getting an error message. Forget my previous messages.

Looks good!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Just postin' to see how it works, and to say, "Lookin' Good," __ Lookin' Good.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Wow! Love the new rules. It should be interesting to see how people react and how the mods enforce them.

~BB~

Rookie Poster

Some people might be unable to see images, sigs and avatars. Fixing that right now.