Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Need a honest opinion

Hello guys its been a min I know.. But I have a question and Ts are also welcome to respond to this post if you like..

Here's the deal I recently moved to small town when I got reconnected with my birth family.. There isn't much of a gay community out here and so far im the only trans woman.. Well since my surgery im not that easy to spot im trans and alot of guys offer me drinks and dance with me flirt and etc.. The word eventually got out than a female will try to call me out and than everyone is like ewww omg nooooo.. Some end up waiting till she leave and still chat with me anyway but I just wanted to know.. Have you ever experienced this in a straight club and guys when your told she is trans by a hating sis gender woman do you still pursue her..

respond honestly please its ok if you don't I just would like an explanation why this happens...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sasha ans sisters.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	748289  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    SASHASTROKESXXX.COM Never miss a drop *giggle

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Need a honest opinion

I've had this happen to me in Hawaii, I used to hang out with a bunch of the girls and every so often so local chick would come over and say "Hey, you know that's a dude you're with". The funniest time was when it wasn't a dude, but my ex-PA.
    I usually leaned over to the girls ear and whispered ... "I know her very well and she's a lot more woman than you, you ignorant cunt", which usually got the right effect.

Flip side is, it caused a lot of fights.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    I've had this happen to me in Hawaii, I used to hang out with a bunch of the girls and every so often so local chick would come over and say "Hey, you know that's a dude you're with". The funniest time was when it wasn't a dude, but my ex-PA.
    I usually leaned over to the girls ear and whispered ... "I know her very well and she's a lot more woman than you, you ignorant cunt", which usually got the right effect.

omg why do they do this.. Like really what are you getting out of that.. The funny part is what she doesn't know is that she has taken all the attention off of her and has focused it on me.. Because yeah they are "shocked" at first but than eventually most of the men end up making their way over to me anyway.. Its just unnecessary..

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

To me this sounds like a situation that could be potentially dangerous, and let me ask you this:

When this woman calls you out and acts aggressive and/or threatening to you, what are you going to do?

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    To me this sounds like a situation that could be potentially dangerous, and let me ask you this:

When this woman calls you out and acts aggressive and/or threatening to you, what are you going to do?
    well because of my past track record *cough lol I try to avoid that and pretend I don't see.. What I do worry about is not the girls but yet the guys because honestly im getting new to this after surgery "passing" thing and usually I just use to assume everyone already knew I was trans & just let it slide.. But now some guys really dont know and they get really upset after seen grinding on me or flirting with me.. But these guys come on to me im usually in the corner with a pepsi bopping my head to the music..

Always am and always will Junior Poster

You need to be more careful with your girl friends. Had this happened when I was talking to a girl and own girl friend told me she was Tran....haters

Always am and always will be TRUE to myself...

Quote Originally Posted by blkmamba View Post
    You need to be more careful with your girl friends. Had this happened when I was talking to a girl and own girl friend told me she was Tran....haters
    yeah that does happen alot as well.. So what did you do? Did you still talk to her anyway or acted disgusted and bail.. be honest lol

Always am and always will Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Strokes View Post
    yeah that does happen alot as well.. So what did you do? Did you still talk to her anyway or acted disgusted and bail.. be honest lol
    AM a grown man...Would never let a girl friend or a dude for that matter stop me from talking to a Tran, a white girl, a black girl or anyone else for that matter.

Always am and always will be TRUE to myself...

Quote Originally Posted by blkmamba View Post
    AM a grown man...Would never let a girl friend or a dude for that matter stop me from talking to a Tran, a white girl, a black girl or anyone else for that matter.
    Yeah i agree
    I would ignore the shit out of someone (or tell them off) like "hey you shouldn't be talking to her she's trans" whatever it is i can come to my own conclusion when the moment arises that I'm informed of this or other information by the chick i'm talking too. I can't stand women who think they are helping me out by just being bitchy like for tweety bird fly the fuck away.

Junior Poster

Please consider LA or San Fran or any large civilized city where a stunning woman like you will be appreciated. (I am hoping for LA for my own selfish reasons).

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.