Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Time to pull togehter

I just got some really bad news a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with colon cancer this morning. He's 36 years old and was getting engaged on new years, now he starts chemo on the 1st. I won't be going to AVN this year I've decided to go home to chicago to be with my friend and I'll be throwing some fund raisers in his honor and to help him pay for the costly treatment.

Girls in chicago if you would be intrested in helping out by performing at one of these events I would greatly appreciate it. I'll be asking for alot of help because this is surly something I can't do alone. Please help me.

Happy Hollidays
    Morgan

I think the cat was trying to kill himself this morning, I woke up and he was peeing on the electric outlet.....lol

wow Morgan, what awful awful news if there is anything I can do here in CA to help, let me know

FK

Veteran Poster

That's terrible. Best wishes to your friend. I FUCKING HATE CANCER

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Sorry to hear about your friend Morgan. Best of luck to you on your fund raising and to him on the battle that lies ahead.

Rookie Poster

hi morgan, im sorry about your freind & wish him all the best. i had cancer myself 3yrs ago & lucky came through ok, so all the best for your pal

Quote Originally Posted by DeliaTS
    Sorry to hear about your friend Morgan. Best of luck to you on your fund raising and to him on the battle that lies ahead.
    Seconded.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

best of luck to your friend, and best of luck to you and your fund raising efforts. your friend is lucky to have a friend like you, who is willing to do that.

happy holidays as well.

Professional Poster

Wow, thats really sad Morgan. I hope the treatments work for him and I hope your fundraiser is a success.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

I lost both of my business partners to cancer in the last two years, one of whom for the past 17 years had been closer to me than anyone else in the world. I sincerely hope things work out well for your friend, but just in case they don't, the biggest favor you can do for him is help him to do what HE wants and not be pressured into doing what his family wants him to do for their own selfish reasons.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

When are you gonna be in Chicago Morgan? Are you flying in?Call me and I will pick you up!!!!