Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

I blame Rockabilly.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I blame Rockabilly.
    LMFAO! OMG thank you. I really needed the laugh!

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by TsJANIRA
    This Forum has become a dump for Negative Energy ( Sorry to say), And I believe it's all coming from one source........

All these hateful Comments about Girls who are successful , Beautiful , and have probably great things going for them, only goes to show the irony in all of this... ( The Attacker has a envious Tick with only those who are most popular, or seem to shine in this Forum.....
    No offense but its always been like this, Not as bad but people will always not like what others have to say, especially online. I used to lash the hell out on people and occasionally I may in the future but you know its a thing people learn over time. I have things to do in life so its a factor why I dont post as much as I used to, cant talk for other users but I can give idea...get video games,read a book, learn things that interest you.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I guess Phobun has been rehabilitated. No one mentioned his name.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    You can kiss my favorite ass...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    You can kiss my favorite ass...

you love you some flat butts dont you old phobunny

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsJANIRA
    This Forum has become a dump for Negative Energy ( Sorry to say), And I believe it's all coming from one source........

All these hateful Comments about Girls who are successful , Beautiful , and have probably great things going for them, only goes to show the irony in all of this... ( The Attacker has a envious Tick with only those who are most popular, or seem to shine in this Forum.....
    co-sign i read some of the post and just shake my head its sad really.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

For Evil to triumph, all that is necessary is that good men do nothing

In the last 6 months or so on this board, I have been compared to Herman Munster, Larry Bird, Jon Lithgow from the World According to Garp, and The Joker. I've been called rough and scary and worse

Maybe one or two people spoke up once or twice.

For the last 6 months, a poster here who was outed as being an anonymous asshole on the other board, has been active and accepted here. He has never once expressed any regret or remorse or any apology for any of the hurt he caused me.

Only one person here has spoken up against him, and she has been attacked for it, while more than one or two others have defended him.

People routinely refer to girls that I would relate, or equate to, as men, as he or him, as shameful fetishists, as unworthy and unwelcome here.

Almost no one calls out these posters for this disrespect and rudeness.

When I expressed how different things were here, and how hostile and hateful this place has become, I was told I was wrong, and that it was always this way.

Because of all of these things, I don't post here very much anymore. Maybe I have overstayed my welcome or overestimated my value here. I'm not here promoting myself, only expressing myself, and if its met with scorn or apathy or both, why should I bother. So I rarely do.

There are a few hateful posters here who are insulting and hateful. Maybe there always have been, maybe there always will be. But it really seems now that they are aided and abetted by those who ignore their hostility or who embrace them or their views. Its one thing when some troll flings shit on you. Its another thing entirely when people you think of as friends watch, and do nothing to stop it or to help clean you off after wards.

FK

whoever made those comparasins to you must be blind, or stupid. probably both. because i dont see it.

it hasnt always been this way. a few years ago, this would not have been tolerated, to the extent it is now.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Maybe one or two people spoke up once or twice.
    This is a job for mods. Random commentators only serve to fan the flames of negative posters. Hence the "Do Not Feed the Trolls" dictum.