Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

thanks to the one person who cared to read and respond to my post. I guess everyone else was too busy protecting Jennifer Paris for 11 pages from old pictures of herself. Never mind that they have been posted many times before. Never mind that many girls would love to look "as bad" as she did back then. Never mind also that she has said she has no problem with and only fond pride for her old pictures and past life.

Jennifer is a friend of mine and I've spoken up for her many times before until she told me it really wasn't necessary because nothing anyone said to her on here really hurt her. That she never minded what they said.

And never mind I'm that much closer to not posting here at all. That every one comes back sooner or later doesn't invalidate their reasons for leaving. That every one who leaves still lurks and listens as a shadow doesn't mean they are participating. A shadow is the absence of light, not the presence of darkness. I haven't left here yet, but whatever limited light or lightheartedness I ever shined here is waning.

FK

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

If you disaggree w/ someones opinion then debate the facts but it seems most people will resort to name calling or mockery.

It's childish and pointless. If you can't say anything nice , then don't say anything at all.
    Felicia has for as long as i've been here , always been a nice and insightful poster. I've never heard her argue w/ anybody and she does not deserve to be treated poorly. If she leaves then the forum will be a much poorer place and we will have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    If you disaggree w/ someones opinion then debate the facts but it seems most people will resort to name calling or mockery.

It's childish and pointless. If you can't say anything nice , then don't say anything at all.
    Felicia has for as long as i've been here , always been a nice and insightful poster. I've never heard her argue w/ anybody and she does not deserve to be treated poorly. If she leaves then the forum will be a much poorer place and we will have nobody to blame but ourselves.
    Agreed 1000%.

~BB~

Exactly, a main reason I started this topic. Felicia, I'm sorry I didn't respond to your post yet. I got off for a little bit to wrap a few presents. This topic is in defense of you, Jennifer, and every other girl who has been insulted for no reason. For someone to actually call you Herman Munster or the Joker is disgusting. You did nothing wrong as far as I've seen to be talked to or treated that way. Only reason I defended Jennifer like that is because I have met and hung out with her a few times before and that person started that thread only to make fun of her and insult her. I don't know you but you come across as a nice and decent girl who would like to enjoy being a part of this forum. It's unfortunate certain people are making this a place you don't like to visit anymore.

I usually only come on from time to time but I have had more free time lately which is why I'm posting more frequently. I hope this page gets back to the way it was when I first joined because it looks like more and more girls are getting tired of the bullshit and drama. I'm still unhappy that Sunny and Allanah aren't on good terms anymore. They are the reason I joined in the first place.

Veteran Poster

Seconded.

Its just a winless situation with those pathetic assholes. If you say nothing they win. If you defend the person and bring up valid points you still lose for arguing with an idiot. Situations like this should really be dealt with by the ADMINS. I don't know if they're on vacation but when someones makes a new username with the sole purpose of harassing and being hateful they should be deleted/banned immediately. They add nothing to this site. I know there are many threads on this board but I really don't see how some members aren't dealt with promptly. That loser "curiouspinga" has been around since the 19th. Spewing nothing but hate. WHY ISN'T THAT PERSON GONE? WTF?!!

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Mods must be away for the holidays or they don't really care about it since so many people bash other people anyway. Although a new account created just to do that should be banned but then they will just keep coming back as another account. Can't really win that war.

Professional Poster

Most..not all..but most hatred is coming from TS To TS. No guy can chop a TS woman down like they do each other.Eventually one leaves.I believe it puts the MODS in a difficult position,as most of us come here for the ladies.One leaves...the Mods ban
    the other one..and the forum is two ladies short.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Everyone should make a New Years Resolution to stop the drama and keep the peace. I'm sure that will work

Veteran Poster

I don't think that will work. What might actually work is if the MODS put a hold on accepting new members. At least temporarily. That way banning someone might actually carry some weight and they will learn there are consequences for their actions.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.