Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this isn't Jhaniah Love work at all. She attacked Mimi and Vanessa. They aren't white. Plus as someone mentioned the grammar and caps aren't bad like hers.
    Well, if you look at its posting history you find that isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspinga
    YES THIS IS MIMI 8 FEET TALL WIDE! BROAD MASCULINE.
    Can be found here : http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#794911

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouspinga
    whats the matter felicia? are you and danielle foxxx not friends anymore? you know danielle hates her
    oh really?

http://www.sexchangetranny.com/blog/...ennifer-paris/

The only one hating on her here is you. Why don't you show yourself and stop trying to hide behind others??

FK
    Heh, the truth won't set it free FK. It'll just add her to the list of blackmailees it posted earlier in the thread.

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

Felicia just proved you wrong! Funny, you kept saying how no girl will defend her and the first girl who showed up just ruined your case.

I've hav emet Jennifer and I can tell you that not only is she a great person her pics don't do her beauty justice. I have taken many pics of her so I have the unedited proof. I don't post the pics I take, all the girls know that but they get them and can do with them what they want.

"Do you remember V. P. Dick Cheney "
    'YES, I DO. I use to call him 'TAINT'.
    "Taint? Why did you call him that?"
    'Because in every picture he was between Bush and Colin'

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Curiuspinga, it's your life, spend that short time best hating whoever you want.

But why is that LOSERS like yourself feel the need to turn the entire HA community towards your point of view??

Obviously I don't agree with shit you've said, so why do you still continue to attempt to sway the crowd???

90% of the posts in this thread are your own, most others have simply decided to IGNORE your irrelevant aSS!!

My knowledge of most the girls on HA is only skin deep anyway and what they write about when they post, and none of this changes the fact that Jenny is killa hott and always presents herself as a LADY and just a decent human being on HA.

I haven't seen her take a bad pic yet, and your posting of random fems who ARE NOT JENNY does not change this fact.

You feel that Jennifer Paris has committed some grievous slight against your person, curiouspinga??

Here's a tip.....

GROW UP.

GET OVER IT.

Trust me, I feel confident in saying that Jennifer Paris wastes not one second of her day thinking about you and your paranoid/obsession about her!!!

Ugly is as ugly does.....

Professional Poster

A simple message to curiouspinga:

For fucks sake just shut the fuck up you whiny little fuck!

Seriously these fucking attack threads do nobody any good and just make people like yourself look like pathetic losers.

I could give a flying fuck what you think of Jennifer Paris and it's fairly obvious thats pretty much the same reaction from most everyone else.

People wonder why more girls dont post here more often and the answer is obvious - pathetic needledick fucks who just llike to attack others on the internet.

Why dont you go buy yourself a sports car?

Jennifer is not only beautiful inside and out and with and without make up, but also, her curvacious body is flawless. I have woken up next to her and seen her fresh faced and can honestly say that she is gorgeous! she has a great personality and is funny as all hell, doesnt take herself too seriously even to the point of making fun of herself.
    she is cultured, intelligent and respectful.
    a true class act!
    knowing her well, I can say that anyone that hates her is a reflection of their own insecurity and jealousy.
    I brought this thread up to her and she found it humorous and didnt even care about it.

she is not the monster you have tried to make her out to be.

and on that note...
    Happy holidays to all.

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Veteran Poster

Who gives a fuck what a cowardly wanker says about anything anyway?

You are just making yourself (whoever you are) look worse and Jen P look better anyway. Are you too thick to realise that?

Whatever you think she has done to you, maybe reveal yourself and say what that is,but it's probably too late now because the drivel you have spouted for many pages.

You come across as just another jealous, ugly weirdo. All successful people get them.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

she looks good to me .

photoshop hell all models use abit of that here and there

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I heard there are a lot of Al Qaeda in Malaysia as well.

Swell.... all these sneaky tranny terrorists are going to blow up the whole city I tell you!
    I LOL'd