Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

dude the unphotoshopped pics are hot too. Not to mention, show a little respect, all of the girls have said how much they don't like their pre-tg pics. Lastly, she has always been very up front about middle eastern decent. If you approach the board assuming that somehow she is the only girl who photoshops, you are sorely mistaken. But guess what, do you think the cover girls and playboy models are never touched up? Once again sorely mistaken.

Default Yasmin Lee...

Yasmin Lee is absolutely gorgeous....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jpp1_105_900.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	251.0 KB 
ID:	292789  

I heard there are a lot of Al Qaeda in Malaysia as well.

Swell.... all these sneaky tranny terrorists are going to blow up the whole city I tell you!

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

I guess that Jennifer Paris is really Osama Bin Laden photoshopped!!!

Rookie Poster

Default Jennifer Paris

I have had two private meetings with Jennifer over the last few years. I last saw her 5-6 months ago at her condo in NYC. When she opened the door I was stunned how great she looked for me. I had seen her before, but she looked even better this time. She was wearing some very sexy lingerie, just like I asked her to do. We spent two really nice hours together and did it all. I don't know that much about her, but I like her. She responds to my e-mails promptly and we treat each other with respect. As for how she looks, she is actually better than her pictures. At the end of our meeting we even took a shower together. I would love to see her again.

Rookie Poster

Well in reality they don't have to like her and she's free to talk shit about them. Who cares about all this ?

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspinga
    OH LOOK! ITS JENNIFERS ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT HAIR1234! now were using other accounts to defend ourself cause no one will!
    Says the person who made another anonymous account just to bash her!

Sometimes the best defense to something offensive is to turn away from it or turn up your nose to it

But since you are trying to enlist those of us who have chosen to do so here in response to your posts as supporting you in them, its time to be more of a conscientious objector.

Jennifer is beautiful. in person and in virtually every picture. She is fun and funny and gracious and generous with her friends and fans. Since she is selling her image, its understandable that she tries to exercise some control over who shows it and some quality control over how its shown, but even her "bad" pictures are better than many other girl's best ones.

I doubt anything short of your being banned will shut you up but maybe at least you will stop posting as if you were speaking for anyone but yourself.

FK

Junior Poster

well i can say for sure that currently youre the only mod that likes her. JENNIFER PARIS IS ALSO UNCOOL WITH DANIELLE FOXXX AND ALLANAH STARR. NOBODY IMPORTANT LIKES HER! LMAO! A BIG FANTASY PHOTOSHOP FRAUD!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i have known her for like 6 years...she looks just like her pics !!!! stalker hahahahaha

So HWBS is nobody important? Interesting

BTW, the best part of this thread was Dan_Drade's avatar. Made me LOL

"It's not just Mexico folks, gay marriage is also legal in Canada which makes the USA the straight meat in a big gay sandwich." (aka a Fluffernutter) - Steven Colbert

whats the matter felicia? are you and danielle foxxx not friends anymore? you know danielle hates her
    oh really?

http://www.sexchangetranny.com/blog/...ennifer-paris/

The only one hating on her here is you. Why don't you show yourself and stop trying to hide behind others??

FK